[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

I disregard both sides and my asshole isn't bleeding

I'll start a new party, the I Don't GiveaFucks

When Donald Trump gets into office, I hope the first hour agenda is to:
Pardon every Jan 6th participant and get them out of jail - perhaps consider reparations for their pain and suffering?
Fire the top three levels of the FBI and DOJ
Promote to fill the sudden vacancies with the folks who were fired for refusing the vaccination
Fire the federal judges who presided over his indictments
Reverse every single fucking executive order Biden made
Send the national guard with loaded weapons down to the Mexican border and use deadly force to protect our sovereignty (won't need a wall anymore then)
Drop a tactical nuke on the Wuhan viral institute

I think that would be a great start.

When Donald Trump gets into office, I hope the first hour agenda is to:
Pardon every Jan 6th participant and get them out of jail - perhaps consider reparations for their pain and suffering?
Fire the top three levels of the FBI and DOJ
Promote to fill the sudden vacancies with the folks who were fired for refusing the vaccination
Fire the federal judges who presided over his indictments
Reverse every single fucking executive order Biden made
Send the national guard with loaded weapons down to the Mexican border and use deadly force to protect our sovereignty (won't need a wall anymore then)
Drop a tactical nuke on the Wuhan viral institute

I think that would be a great start.
Drop a tactical nuke on Ralph Baric's lab too... let's see, that's The University of North Carolina
Also,
Reform, Restore, & Secure Constitutional Election Integrity

And term limits on congress. THAT is the center of all the bullshit in the u.s. gov't. People think its the POTUS, but he doesn't really do as much as congress does and some of those fucks have been in there for decades and made millions from their positions

I disregard both sides and my asshole isn't bleeding

I'll start a new party, the I Don't GiveaFucks
I also hold both "sides" with utter disdain.

We need a Trump or someone like him willing to make an actual change vs lip service. The entire US Gov needs a cleansing by about half.

And term limits on congress. THAT is the center of all the bullshit in the u.s. gov't. People think its the POTUS, but he doesn't really do as much as congress does and some of those fucks have been in there for decades and made millions from their positions
That is quite literally the first intelligent thing I've ever seen you say, and I agree

Kinda like when Pelosi, Biden and Schumer claim Trump is destroying America. Then you realize Trump had 4 years and they have been in office a combined 121 years

boombers put them in office, boombers r keeping them in office, boombers r doing it b/c they get bribed w/ their grandchildren's social security funds which they use 2 buy cheap chinese industrial waste 4 their horrifically overvalued tract houses

boombers r the greatest threat western civilization has ever seen, and they must b eliminated

Let me back up a sec.

The "original charge" brought up to make the case was blown over. The ongoing trial was for no reason. I should have been specific

what are u even trying to say

u can't have a trial without charges u boomer plz learn some civics

Back