me and the captain ...

MaD_ReBeL said:
volume overcomes proof. what are you talking about?

guess i'll spell it out more for you:

If i drink a shot of capt i would get less drunk than if i was to drink a shot of bacardi. does it make sense now?

i once mixed a glass of milk with my robbitusm to take it.. i thought it would dilute the taste but it just mixed and made it taste like a whole glass of robbitusm

needless to say i feel like puking just by writing about it (which i think i will never do again)

The cap'n is a backstabbing bastard. Your best friend for 4 drinks or so, and then you wake up with a dagger in your forehead.

Flash said:

If i drink a shot of capt i would get less drunk than if i was to drink a shot of bacardi. does it make sense now?
on friday i had everclear...
jesuslord that was a pirate drink
badass pirates would be drinking that

rumorgan.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRR

Flash said:

wtf is drinking shots?

bacardi and coke doesnt taste as good. barcardi tastes better in other drinks though. for instance .. a walk the plank which is a 5-6 ounce shot that contains 4 rums (1oz 151 minimum) pineapple juice and something else that i havent figured out yet.

im gonna disagree
i prefer bacardi to capn with coke sometimes
its.. sweeter and goes down a little easier.. but hell after one they all go down the same so meh

Zelgaddiss said:

yeah everclear will fuck you up extremely quick. when i think of high proof liquors think of flaming jesus (bacardi 151) drink and the days of hunch punch (pga).

MaD_ReBeL said:
wtf is drinking shots?

bacardi and coke doesnt taste as good. barcardi tastes better in other drinks though. for instance .. a walk the plank which is a 5-6 ounce shot that contains 4 rums (1oz 151 minimum) pineapple juice and something else that i havent figured out yet.

my point will never become clear to you so fuck it. in new orleans and most costal towns serve a drink called an octane 190, it has 5 to 6 shots of 190 proof liquor and you can't taste shit. biggest panty dropper i've ever whitnessed.

Flash said:
my point will never become clear to you so fuck it. in new orleans and most costal towns serve a drink called an octane 190, it has 5 to 6 shots of 190 proof liquor and you can't taste shit. biggest panty dropper i've ever whitnessed.

ARRRR MATTY!

what be this drink yee speaky of? i shall set sail at first light ARRRRR!

Zelgaddiss said:

I have a small bottle of everclear that someone gave me as a joke present about 12 years ago at christmas, I kept it for some reason but I have yet to open the damn thing...

:bouncy:

like beer, liquor is an acquried taste, before too long you won't be drinking what taste good, you'll be drinking what fucks you up the right way. jack and coke does is it for me :)

Flash said:

Let me guess, its got some novocaine in it, cause there's no fucking way in hell that you cant taste that AND no fucking way in hell you're going to serve something that'll put the BAC of a linebacker at .24

haniblecter said:
Let me guess, its got some novocaine in it, cause there's no fucking way in hell that you cant taste that AND no fucking way in hell you're going to serve something that'll put the BAC of a linebacker at .24

not true, good bartenders can do some amazing things with alcohol. my buddy's drink that i mentioned earlier you cant 'taste' the alcohol. as it goes down you can feel the wamrth but you cant taste it. tastes like fruit juice.

haniblecter said:

if you beleive that you really need to get out to the bars more because you sound like a dumbass.

random bar link i found on front page of google to prove you wrong:

http://www.keysdirectory.com/fattuesday/

Back