McDonalds owns asians

fatasian.jpg

We're Asian and Pacific Islander Americans "living on the rim," where our diverse cultures and the everyday American lifestyle become one. We're hanging on to our great traditions while we move to the beat of the times. We honor our heritage - but we love being Americans. From high fashion to high tech, from Asian Pacific American hip hop to haute cuisine, we're weaving the threads of our culture into the fabric of everyday American life. Whether we're sipping green tea or enjoying a Big Mac® sandwich, we're helping make the magic mix called America become even richer. And McDonald's is right there with us, everyday!

WTF?!?! this is the stupidest thing evar.

its prolly some group or organization that mcdonalds started for se asians...

its fucking weird tho

Edofnor said:
This is why my goal is to punch every marketing major in my graduating class in the face.
I'll stand right by your side an steal their jackets while you do so :D

We're Asian and Pacific Islander Americans "living on the rim," where our diverse cultures and the everyday American lifestyle become one. We're hanging on to our great traditions while we move to the beat of the times. We honor our heritage - but we love being Americans. From high fashion to high tech, from Asian Pacific American hip hop to haute cuisine, we're weaving the threads of our culture into the fabric of everyday American life. Whether we're sipping green tea or enjoying a Big Mac® sandwich, we're helping make the magic mix called America become even richer. And McDonald's is right there with us, everyday!

Everything is clicking. So, keep on clicking to find out what's happening.

© McDonald's Corporation. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
^^^ That, and the 'Im lovin it' background music should be a hint.

Back