McCain to Joe: Why Have You Forsaken Me?

...now add to the fact Joe was a no-show at this "rally"...

A local school district official confirmed after the event that of the 6,000 people
estimated by the fire marshal to be in attendance this morning, more than 4,000 were bused in from schools in the area. The entire 2,500-student Defiance School District was in attendance, the official said, in addition to at least three other schools from neighboring districts, one of which sent 14 buses.

I'm pretty sure if they used public money to bus those kids to a political rally, they broke the law.

he was having free breakfast at the local diner

"i hate the attention! u guys dont understand!!! stop giving me free shit and telling me to run for congress!!"

hmm, that defense of "I THINK WE BOTH KNOW ALREADY" worked pretty well. I'm going to try that the next time someone asks me a random question.

Mccain spokesman... gets cornered on his lies... goes silent on live TV

holy fuck.

I don't even have a thought who he's trying to infer. It's gotta be someone bad but he doesn't want to say it because he'll get called on it for being BS.

I doubt he had anything specific in mind. All this shit from Republicans is just trying to add a shady mystery to Obama's history. Like the McCain campaign saying that they need to know the extent of his relationship with Ayers. Even if he is telling the truth, they could still go on with this crap trying to make it sound like there's some terrible mystery to Obama.

That clip is gold...are they sending members of the Northeastern Kentucky Community College Republicans as surrogates now?

holy fuck.

I don't even have a thought who he's trying to infer. It's gotta be someone bad but he doesn't want to say it because he'll get called on it for being BS.

It is BS. He generalized and was called out.

Q: Name an example of why A is better than B

A: We all know it to be true.

Q: Name an example. A single example.

A: I think you know.

Q: A single example.

A: I think you know. Are you scared to say it?

It's basically like... that guy spends way too much time on the internet and figured the same troll tactics apply.

Back