MC D delivery!

they cant even keep that food hot in the 11 seconds it takes them to hand it to you from inside their restaurant

great idea

mcdonalds breakfast is like 10x nastier than their regular food

i mean ill choke down a mcdouble and fries when im in a rush but thinking about going there for breakfast makes my stomach turn

something about their breakfast food makes me feel nauseous after eating it

and i'm not one of those smug dorks who wont eat fast food

it's just fuckin nasty

I'm of opposite opinion, minus their fries. I love their sausage egg biscuit, sometime I'll get cheese. The burrito is good, and hash brown is hash brown. Though to be fair I eat at Hardies more anyways.

I tend to cook breakfast at home these days anyway, usually just when i have an appointment I'll eat in town instead, and there's plenty of dinery.

i like the two breakfast taco things for a few bux
put on the shitty pace like salsa and its pretty good
so thats neat

its not fucking burrito
at best it's a tiny breakfast taco

>?http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Eating-Traditions-Perspectives-Culinary/dp/0231129939>_<

yeah I was gonna say, mcdonalds has been doing delivery in a lot of countries (esp. asia) and it works fine

so

probably won't flop

mcdonalds is OK in a pinch.

am - steak/egg bagel with extra steak

pm - grilled chicken club with extra chicken

they cant even keep that food hot in the 11 seconds it takes them to hand it to you from inside their restaurant

great idea

all they need is a vehicle with a microwave. this is a real victory to fat people everywhere. just wait until they figure out a way to put it on their food stamp cards.

Last edited:
Back