Mayweather vs. Mosley

Pacman would wreck Mayweather. He's not on roids, he's a a man of his respect for legal contract; which Mayweather likes to change in short respect to the afformentioned parameters.

Pacquiao needs the fight a lot more than Flloyd does. Especially after this performance.

why would he NOT agree to taking blood/urine tests?

i mean, olympians have to do it

He agreed to the blood testing standards of whatever state was sanctioning the fight, but Mayweather wanted there to be a lot more blood tests, including one right before the fight or something like that. Manny doesn't like having blood removed and feels it weakens him, so they had a big todo about this and both parties walked away, with Mayweather's camp saying they didn't want to fight manny because they were sure he had used steroids. At least thats how I remember it.

Ironically everyone already knows shane mosley has taken steroids but I guess it didn't matter to mayweather in this case

I think pacman would give mayweather a really great fight. He has the speed and smarts to compete with mayweather's dancing around, coupled with enough power to put him on his ass.

It would definitely be really close. I think pac has a good shot at winning the matchup.

Yeah, Mayweather knows he'll get handled by Pacman. That's why he was insisting on a bunch of extra shit that no one ever does for any other fight.

Shane had the fight at 3 or 4 but let off the gas because his camp clearly had money on the full. It was a sparring match for the rest of the fight.

Mayweather is not interested any actual competitive measure of boxing prowess. Lets not forget "Pretty Boy" became "Money" because this fuck doesn't give a shit about anything but vanity and cash. Shane has admitted to using steroids, he has no problems fighting this wringer for clams.

He agrees to terms with Pac and then decides to change them a week out because he finds out Pacman, like any self-respecting human being, is superstitious. Fighting for boxing purity? Horseshit. This man talks more ephemeral crap than the loudmouths at the back of my bus everyday.

Manny would head-to-toe beat the the living piss out of this tit, but it won't ever happen. Mayweather can make more money on shitty washup fights without any actual preparation (lets not forget that Mayweather admittedly doesn't watch video on his matchups). And most importantly, why would he jeopardize his fragile, fluffed, "perfect" record on someone he legitimately fears and, *gasp*, respects.

His only real, actualized defense is to mudsling from afar.

why would he NOT agree to taking blood/urine tests?

i mean, olympians have to do it

Olympians do it bec they only fight every 100 yrs, in boxing they do 2-3 fights a year. BTW they do have blood test every year and tons of urine test before and after fights.

Floyd Sr. was the one who accused Pacman on steroids bec. he couldn't believe Hatton and Dela Hoya who he trained got knocked out by Pac. It's not bec FMJr wants to clean boxing.

Last edited:
Yeah, Mayweather knows he'll get handled by Pacman. That's why he was insisting on a bunch of extra shit that no one ever does for any other fight.

you're an idiot

mosley did it for this fight

it's regular olympic style testing that he wants

which, weirdly, all olympic boxers do

yeah, those 25 knockouts weren't big punches at all

shut up

they were against scrubs you faggot in the 9-12th round...that does not = the beating of a lifetime....

shows how much you know about fighting....a Knockout takes 1 punch....

take mayweathers nutsack out of your mouth his cock is blurring your vision...

well they are BOXING leetdemon, and money is the best at it. Why are you placing all the blame on him, what about his opponents not being able to do shit in the ring to him? Hatton? De La Hoya? Marquez? Mosley had a great 2nd round and you can argue that it was the only round he won.

Beating of a lifetime lol

He is not going to overpower anyone, he just technically rips his opponents apart but that's not impressive to ignorant monkeys as yourself leet.

Also you sucked shit at tribes. Bye.

Back