Mass Effect - Bring Down The Sky DLC

Heimdal

Veteran XX
it's out today, anyone pick it up yet?

apparently it's not a lot of content, but a single mission like the main missions of the game. not sure if i am going to pick it up just yet until i hear more thoughts about it.

Last edited:
Can't believe they're charging for it. Fuck that. Not paying for a SINGLE mission in the game. Maybe if it was a new campaign or sidestory, but come on.

I'm kinda torn about ME getting DLC. Aren't they making the whole game a trilogy? if so, they probably will spare a lot of new story content in their DLCs...unless they are pulling DBZ shit out of their ass and fillers abundant.

yeah, i don't really like the fact it's only a single mission. and apparently a short one at that.

from some of those screens though, i do like how they added a new base type. one of the things that bugged me about mass effect was the lack of diversity in the bases that weren't on the main quest line. i guess it would lead to a larger game size if they made different bases for everything, but just saying.

They estimate 90 mins of content ... means there is probably close to half that. Should have been free.

even at 400 points it would seem a bit much for an hour of gameplay.

Mass effect DLC just does seem silly knowing the sequal will be out by years end prob

Im just hoping the second mass effect is more wide open combat, not run and gun stop and pop is fine but the assault on the main guys HQ mission was nice as it was outside, I just hated the tint indoor enviroments.

Last edited:
Im only like lvl 35 right now and only plan on running through it one time since its a rental and Ive had it for damn near a month now. Would like to know if this is worth getting as well.

We did some pretty good stuff for the DLC. It's not the deal of the century or anything, but I'd say it's worth $5 considering a movie costs at least $10, and Rock Band songs are $2. If you enjoyed Mass Effect I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I got it, played it, beat it.
Takes about 30-40 minutes depending on your level/difficulty/entirety.
I did it on casual with my lvl60 solider because I only cared for the plot.

Was it worth the 400 points? Sure, why not. If you liked the game it's a nice little add-on. Considering how much you paid for the game, its really not that much.

Dunno if I care enough to do it - but I do need to go back through the game and get it on with the blue chick.

I want an interactive love scene. I'm not talking about quick shots of tits n ass, I'm talking about straight up, camera on my shoulder, multi-position love making, with sexy alien bitches with filthy mouths and the glorious sound of wet vaginas being pounded.

I want something so hot that I'll end up dry humping that x-box and not feel awkward and disgusted with myself afterwards. That hot. Make it.

I DLed it last night.... then realized I was in the middle of Rift Station on Hardcore. I guess Ill have to wait until I finish that tio get to the new content.
Anyone play it already? Impressions?

Back