Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls 5 in 2011...Oh my...

I hope that the "help" Shepard can bring is the Rachni. Those fuckers would be awesome.

The list is pretty large and varied if you think about it, and can be hugely affected by your decisions in ME1 and ME2:

Possible spoilers ahead of course.

The main council races, obviously
The Rachni (did you kill or save the Rachni Queen)
The Quarians (did you side with Tali or Legion during their argument...plus, how did you resolve the political issue that was affecting the migrant fleet that was intertwined so heavily with Tali's trial)
The original Geth (again, who did you side with in the argument)
The Geth that supported Saren (did you destroy them, or alter their programming on Legion's loyalty mission)
Cerberus (did you destroy the Collector base, or keep it for the Illusive Man)
The Shadow Broker (highly dependent on the DLC you may have completed)

If Bioware don't fuck this up they may end up with an RPG that actually has more variations on shit than even Deus Ex.

cannot wait for TES V

I want to be excited. I've always been hugely into the TES community and I still host some very popular Oblivion mods.

But...I'm not. I just know its going to be some beautiful scenery built on top of the creaking, duct taped together shitfest that is the Gamebryo engine. It will be packed full of lore and awesome places to visit, as well as full of game breaking bugs for months before the community patches it up.

And don't even get me started on the character models. The models in Morrowind were what got me started on modding in the first place, I just couldn't stand looking at those faces.

Its going to be like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout: NV all over again.

But I WANT TO BE EXCITED. :(

Back