Mandy Moore - Extraordinary

thegoogle.com

Spoiler

Dear sir,

For your information I just wanted to be hilarious using a Moore/more pun. But I realised that there were no posts in the thread yet AFTER posting the hilariousness. I decided to keep it there and then thought about cooking dinner. I left momentarily, but came back upon hearing my msn messenger program go "Baboingle" which means that someone has sent me a message. It was my girlfriend. She has red hair, but it isn't all red. Anyway, after a brief conversation on MSN, I read your post. It was quite witty, as you had referred me to what I, in a second of uncontrolled laughter - or LOL as you might say- thought was the real google, a site which you can find pictures of anything on. I thought that was a GREAT IDEA. Where ever did you come up with such an amazing plan? Did you think of it just then? Or had you been sitting on the idea for some time. Please write back in response.

Kind Regards
DrSupey

i didn't mind the covers she did of Switchfoot for the "A Walk to Remember" movie/soundtrack.

mandymoorehr8.jpg

I have to wonder, is there now a job market out there for myspace designers? Someone has to maintain/create the sites for the celebs (or their agents or whoever).

I have to wonder, is there now a job market out there for myspace designers? Someone has to maintain/create the sites for the celebs (or their agents or whoever).

Wait, you just thought of this? Yes, people are paid by the agents to do it for them.

Back