Mandela is a caffer and..

Hello people of tribalwar!

IMO Mandela is a caffer and doesn't deserve a statue in parliament square for his fight against "freedom".

The charges that he was jailed for were high treason, terrorism and murder,
and he gets a fucking statue? Bollocks!

Call me a racist or what ever you want... but it's true.

Apartheid was a better reign, African black people fuck everything up for their countries, Rhodesia, Ethiopia and South Africa are some examples.

You need a criminal record to run a country in Africa these days.

I feel abit better now.

Flame away.

-hobbit

P.S: caffer is the insulting word you can call a black person. :)

I don't think caffer/kaffir is going to insult any black people on this side of the Atlantic.. they'll probably look at you and be like 'wtf?'

But nice try.

you misspelled it

so, how was blood diamond?

I did? Fuck.

Blood diamond was good, though he didn't quite get the accent right (DiCaprio).

I'm ex South African, which is why I'm so riled about this statue, and that's how I know his accent isn't 100%.

What did you think of it?

I did? Fuck.

Blood diamond was good, though he didn't quite get the accent right (DiCaprio).

I'm ex South African, which is why I'm so riled about this statue, and that's how I know his accent isn't 100%.

What did you think of it?

If you were from south africa don't you think you would know the difference between a Rhodesian accent and a South African one?

If you were from south africa don't you think you would know the difference between a Rhodesian accent and a South African one?

uhhhh yeah. That's what I'm getting at, his accent isn't quite right. My sisters partner is from Rhodesia. So I know what the accent sounds like.

too stupid to correctly spell a slur

awesome

I've double checked, and the way I spelt it is acceptable.

My ex-GF's Dog was racist. (They brought their dog from SA to Canada). Everytime a darker haird / skinned person came in the dog would go fucking nuts. It was awesome.

Back