Man Burns Down Trailer in Online Feud

:(

I've passed the browsing music part of drinking and ready for bed. Good night logroller, it could have been fantastic.

slotr is one of the greatest people i've met online

but this does sound like something he would do

if he were so inclined

Why is it people say 'i can't believe people take the internet seriously'

How is the internet any different from any other place people interract. You wouldnt say 'i cant believe people take bars seriously' or 'i cant believe people take the mall seriously' why wouldn't you? You're communicating with other people, just because YOU put on a mask and hide in the anonymity of the internet, giving you the freedom to be an ass, doesnt mean that everyone else does. It's sort of like 'badasses' who flip off people in traffic, and it never occurs to them that at any given time they are probably surrounded by people on some form of medication, some of which own firearms, and you dont know if that guy you just flipped off is one of either group.

How is the internet any different from any other place people interract. You wouldnt say 'i cant believe people take bars seriously' or 'i cant believe people take the mall seriously' why wouldn't you? You're communicating with other people, just because YOU put on a mask and hide in the anonymity of the internet, giving you the freedom to be an ass, doesnt mean that everyone else does. It's sort of like 'badasses' who flip off people in traffic, and it never occurs to them that at any given time they are probably surrounded by people on some form of medication, some of which own firearms, and you dont know if that guy you just flipped off is one of either group.

:lol: JuggerNaught takes the internet seriously. :lol:

I am going to burn your trailer down JuggerNaught! Better hitch it to your truck and drive away!

i goes along with behavior in real life, actually

even if someone talks shit to your face, sometimes they deserve an ass beating, sometimes the mature (and smart) thing to do is just let it slide

the point is that he let someone 1600 miles away get under his skin by making fun of him

i mean seriously grow a fucking backbone

i goes along with behavior in real life, actually

even if someone talks shit to your face, sometimes they deserve an ass beating, sometimes the mature (and smart) thing to do is just let it slide

the point is that he let someone 1600 miles away get under his skin by making fun of him

i mean seriously grow a fucking backbone

No the point is be careful who you run your mouth to. Like i said, where people get this fantasy that interacting with someone in the internet, a place where you can be held legally liable for your actions and is in every way the same as RL without the physical presence, is no different than interacting in real life. If what you say to someone on the internet would get your ass kicked irl, dont think that just because the exchange went off in text that means you are safe and have complete freedom to run your mouth without retribution. You may get away with that for a while, just like real life, but sooner or later, you will fuck with the wrong person, and you wont know it until you hear the car pull up in your driveway.

No the point is be careful who you run your mouth to. Like i said, where people get this fantasy that interacting with someone in the internet, a place where you can be held legally liable for your actions and is in every way the same as RL without the physical presence, is no different than interacting in real life. If what you say to someone on the internet would get your ass kicked irl, dont think that just because the exchange went off in text that means you are safe and have complete freedom to run your mouth without retribution. You may get away with that for a while, just like real life, but sooner or later, you will fuck with the wrong person, and you wont know it until you hear the car pull up in your driveway.

lol air conditioner lol

Juggs just requested that I post this image showing off his manlyness and how he is able to get a hot chick.

juggsposter.jpg

No the point is be careful who you run your mouth to.

meh, I dunno. I'm pretty much the same person irl as I am here. Most of the people that feel the need to become physically violent because of something someone SAID to them are already in jail. The rest of us say what we want, when we want to.

Back