Man Accused Of Torturing Girlfriend's Kitten

Golgac

Veteran XX
xz3x7.jpg

Man Accused Of Torturing Girlfriend's Kitten - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

"FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- A Fort Wayne man is accused of torturing his girlfriend's kitten, which officials believe was dropped into a fire.
Matthew Jerome, 22, was arrested Tuesday night and faces two felony charges of torturing or mutilating an animal and a misdemeanor count of cruelty.
The Journal Gazette reported the kitten burned its paws and its whiskers were burned off in June.
Court documents said Jerome's girlfriend told investigators he didn't want the cat. An affidavit said that Jerome told animal care officials he "could have burned the kitten's whiskers while flicking his lighter" and that he may have "bumped" the kitten into the fire.
Jerome was being held Wednesday on a $5,750 bond."

What a beautiful ginger

About eight years ago I was dating this girl who loved cats so much that she used to maintain a feral colony not only at one central location but also out of our home. I dreamt about ways to somehow get rid of these cats at a shelter or something, but I never could do anything about it without her finding out.

Long story short, one night we were driving home and arguing (a great combination when your cat crazy leadfooted girlfriend is behind the wheel), and she was screaming at me about something to do with the fucking cats at home when a deer being chased by a giant white cat ran right in front of the car.

She hit the cat, I laughed, we broke up, and I never had to deal with her fucking cats again.

True story.

Back