Malware Removal programs?

Daredevil

Veteran XX
i think i have some shit windows defender isn't catching cause my pc will constantly connect and disconnect from the internet (every other second) so I'm unable to use any form of the web. my other pc works perfectly fine on the same Wifi connection.

what programs do you guys run on and off line for detecting and getting rid of malware/spyware etc.

thanks

malwarebytes
This.

Boot into "Safe Mode With Networking" and install/run CCleaner (have it clear every temporary file/cache/cookie possible and repair your Registry), MalwareBytes, and Microsoft Security Essentials.

Those 3 together haven't failed me yet.

Download the .exe's from another PC and copy them over if you have to (you might also have to rename the .exe's as the Virus/Malware will block the install otherwise).

This.

Boot into "Safe Mode With Networking" and install/run CCleaner (have it clear every temporary file/cache/cookie possible and repair your Registry), MalwareBytes, and Microsoft Security Essentials.

Those 3 together haven't failed me yet.

Download the .exe's from another PC and copy them over if you have to (you might also have to rename the .exe's as the Virus/Malware will block the install otherwise).

ccleaner is a seperate program i take it?

so just so i get it

download cc/cleaner to a flash drive on another pc

boot broken pc into "safe mode with networking"

run cc/cleaner from flash drive that is plugged in. clear shit you say to clear

do the same for malware bytes, and SE.

thanks man

This is why you use image backup programs, so much easier to just blast back on a version of windows already setup with favorite programs installed.

RUSSIAN BRIDES FOR YOU DOT CUM

CZECH THIS BITCHES OUT DOT COM

blah blah blah Tapatalk

Back