Making a MGTOW. Why males reject society.

MGTOW sounds very beta to me.

If you have to explain and make excuses so much for it, it means you're probably not very proud of it.

Swing your balls over your shoulder, be a man and apologize for none of it.

To answer the question in the video:

Social ineptitude and autism

Incorrect.

MGTOW sounds very beta to me.

If you have to explain and make excuses so much for it, it means you're probably not very proud of it.

What is beta about it? No one is making excuses, and how does explaining an idea or philosophy make you a beta?

22 minutes of pure incel autism

Not an argument.

MGTOWs sure do spend a lot of time justifying a position of "going their own way".

Something like "RamataKahn's Low IQ Video Emporium for the Bitter and Depressed Modern Man"?

Shhh, all of you. Let them go. Each one that does is one less set of inferior genes in the pool.

V22WxXc.jpg

the title of your thread is literally "making a MGTOW." That's labeling, you imbecile.

No it isn't, fucking idiot. If you'd watched the video you'd have know that and not embarrassed yourself just now.

Last edited:
i'd be more embarrassed watching a video or associating with MGTOW. your title labels men that choose this social ineptness-disguised-as-proud-choice as MGTOW. if you choose to go your own way, fail to comprehend that, and be a moron - it's your prerogative.

Last edited:
Back