Madden 2009 Demo

ChaoStar

Contributor
Veteran XX
Demo is up on the marketplace and should be up on PSN. You get to take the IQ tests and play through a "moment". Visually the game looks great. Gameplay seems like it will be solid.

So which of you plan on picking this up in a couple of weeks?

I don't touch Madden games. I wait patiently until 2k football is allowed to make NFL games again.

i will see how the demo is. i've absolutely hated madden the past few years but i still bought it because i don't know i'm just used to buying it. but if it is the same bullshit this year i won't buy it and just stick to ncaa.

Yeah, I should dig mine up. It was so much better, it just breaks my heart every time I think about it.

all pro 2k8 is a good game. plays so much more like real football. to bad the nfl and ea are gay.

i will see how the demo is. i've absolutely hated madden the past few years but i still bought it because i don't know i'm just used to buying it. but if it is the same bullshit this year i won't buy it and just stick to ncaa.

this

i still play apf 2k8. fucking fantastic game. its like they just nailed every aspect of gameplay perfectly. that engine + NFL license would be the perfect football game.

downloading on my ps3 right now.. since hte giants won the SB i'll likely have to buy it so i can atleast enjoy 1 year of madden making the giants somewhere near their overall skill level. even when the gmen make it to the playoffs madden always puts them in the 60s-70s, theyre always underrated.. i bet this year even though they won the championship they're in the 80s. no respect.

Back