LT

I've played with Feral Fiona a few times, in fact, just 2 days ago I challenged everyone in the server to keep up with me in MAs, map ended with me having 29 MAs and Feral came 2nd with 9. Please dont ever put me and feral in the same fucking sentence again. Btw scuzzle, you're right, I don't play anymore but this is what happens when i log on for 25 mins. go fuck yourself you disrespect scumbag

respect_authoritah.jpg

I shall think about a return. I need to beat my 39 cks record on HK. WITH 250 ping FUCKERS.. all pft :p
Tell Feral i said hi... I dont think he/she cheats. FF was a big dueler that fell in love with ctf. He has great disks because of his dueling days.. Not as good as copa though.

fiona admitted he got aimb0t on server yesterday, he said he dont use it to win game or match and also that it pretty bad aimb0t that will only hit u if u dont move.
being one of the few nice players left in twibe i think he deserved his right to b0t.
peace yo.

I've played with Feral Fiona a few times, in fact, just 2 days ago I challenged everyone in the server to keep up with me in MAs, map ended with me having 29 MAs and Feral came 2nd with 9. Please dont ever put me and feral in the same fucking sentence again. Btw scuzzle, you're right, I don't play anymore but this is what happens when i log on for 25 mins. go fuck yourself you disrespect scumbag

I think you need to duel him, MA contest doesn't mean as much. I do get the feeling Fiona is not very competitive person though. I remember Disc Chase got around 35 MA's in one game, is that you? If Fiona uses aimbot, that's somewhat disappointing. He is a very nice guy.

i love how some doods just cant admit that i am the nastiest player ever to grace this game. if there was a better player than me, holy shit i would be on his dick.

Back