lowtax have mercy =D

Low tax if you continue to support k8 and her agents and double agents int their quest to assasinate dare I will have to step in

I will counter with my own agents following u

I already have evidence of your agents and ki in toronto and chicago

Tribalwar is not a place 4goons and hells Angels and it certainly is not a tax shelter 4 u to use to support nefarious neo nazi sub forums of sa against anarchist fem nazi scum like k8 in their quest to murder Claude :claude: and dare

Do not think I have no figured this out through reading dares manifesto and other k8 death threats

Low tax if you continue to support k8 and her agents and double agents int their quest to assasinate dare I will have to step in

I will counter with my own agents following u

I already have evidence of your agents and ki in toronto and chicago

Tribalwar is not a place 4goons and hells Angels and it certainly is not a tax shelter 4 u to use to support nefarious neo nazi sub forums of sa against anarchist fem nazi scum like k8 in their quest to murder Claude :claude: and dare

Do not think I have no figured this out through reading dares manifesto and other k8 death threats

i know it wasnt mean reversion and possibly not genetic algorithms or reverse statistical arbitrage i just wish search went back beyond 12 pages because memorizing current machine learning concepts is hard without review especially brain damaged

put a maglight suppressor w/ frozen plugs on a shitty cz 9mm w/ threaded barrel and put him to rest

yea it sucks sitting in a shadow for 5-6 hours waiting for him to get home but when you hear the skull bursting is louder than the bullet firing, you'll feel vindicated

cut power to his house if you spot cctv, stay near walls if you see bullet type cameras, dome cameras are tricky but you can disable them w/ a strong led flashlight burst or laser to damage the aperture, or at least cause them to reboot/close iris from over exposure.

better to just catch this person at a stop light 00 buckshot through their window.

hypothetical future situations fan fiction

lowtax is owner of somethingawful.com, and is presumed to be arakatak here on tw.

Then who is Quark?

I mean besides THIS guy:

Quark-ferengi-9330452-571-711.jpg

Last edited:
Back