Lovin my new Sennheiser's....

Trepdation

Veteran X
I always knew they were great quality but never had the money or want to buy a pair. I've been using the Sony buds for the gym for years when they were 80 bucks that had super low bass when no one was doing it. Got sick of using my buds that came with my Sansa fuze at work and wanted something to block idiots and have better sound. Used a gift card from xmas for 50 bucks (married now and saving for a house so I'm broke basically) and got the HD 203'S. Fuck these are awesome for 50 bucks. That is all. :D

i've got these (sennheisder hd 65) which i use for producing.. fucking love em.. depends if you want to spend the money on em.. but i've never been happyer :)

sennheiser_hd650.jpg

i've also got these (sennheiser HD 25).. so far my favourite DJ headphones i have encountered so far.. (on par with the pioneer hdj 1000)

172.g472a3bd1c5036.jpg

good headphones are awesome

now get a good headphone amp and you'll feel the same way about the amp

Can you get replacement earpads for the sennheisers? Ive got the PC 350's I think the model is..and it keeps directing me to the german site. Edit pc350

Last edited:
Have the 280pro-- good stuff. The ear pads are kinda worn out though... need to get those replaced.

Last edited:
Back