[#loveshack] You guys are missing awesome pubs.

No, i mean.. NEW maps.. a new map pack, something done well.

I have some ideas if someone with mapping talent would like to collaborate. :)

ive tried putting other maps in the rotation in the past weeks and watching very closely what happens to the server #'s

ccd,hb,bf,ir, shpub

believe it or not, all cause the server to drop very drastically in #'s

btw thank jelly 2 he split the monthly cost with me.

ive tried putting other maps in the rotation in the past weeks and watching very closely what happens to the server #'s

ccd,hb,bf,ir, shpub

believe it or not, all cause the server to drop very drastically in #'s

btw thank jelly 2 he split the monthly cost with me.

really? that's fucked up.... fuckin sheep. :)

thanks jelly 2.

I've been having some fun playing again, it had been like 4 years since I had even looked at Tribes.

Thanks for the server Snapple <3

btw, where the hell can I get the red dot? one of the drawbacks of not playing in forever is I forgot all the scripting/skins/etc., I miss my red mines :(

New maps would be nice. RD, RC, SB, SH, DX....they are great maps don't get me wrong, but 1 fresh map here or there would be nice.

I wish I had my old config, it was simple and nice. I'm using Severed's download, which is really nice(thanks sev) but I miss my old one.

I will eternally suck with the chain gun. Thank god I'm half assed at discing and gren launching. Its the only way I can keep up with the fucking chain masters.

You guys gotta start banning some of these tkers. The fags who come in smurfing as a player already playing the current map. You know what I mean.

Thanks for the server guys.

We need new maps..

there are plenty of "new" maps... and lot's of fun older maps... with extremely rare exception noone wants to play anything other than RD, DX, RC (not even that much), SB, and SH

no wonder ppl wouldn't accept T2 or T:V... talk about a fucking eight year old rut...

i love t1 as much as the next guy and the original maps are awesome and some of my favorite to play but there are other good maps/tribes games out there

(insert king you suck at tribes so shut up comment here)

there are plenty of "new" maps... and lot's of fun older maps... with extremely rare exception noone wants to play anything other than RD, DX, RC (not even that much), SB, and SH

no wonder ppl wouldn't accept T2 or T:V... talk about a fucking eight year old rut...

i love t1 as much as the next guy and the original maps are awesome and some of my favorite to play but there are other good maps/tribes games out there

(insert king you suck at tribes so shut up comment here)

no that's kind of why tribes died, that and people just going on to other things

if you go into pub games expecting anything productive at all you need to quit taking yourself that serious

go start a pickup if you want to cry like a bitch about pub games

you figure after 8 years you would realize that they will always be shitty

wow am I rusty. But good to reminisce and get some of the old skill back

Nice smooth server, Snaps. Even if you won't let me O-Snipe. :sunny:

Back