Looking for a Looney Tunes episode

Does anyone know of an episode where I think Daffy Duck enters a bar and it is filled with all of the classic monsters like Dracula, the Invisible Man, Medusa, etc. I can't get this out of my head and I have done a little searching but so far nothing has popped up. I almost feel as though he played a detective or something but other then that it's really fuzzy.

Thank you T-dub!

there was one with a big red hairy thingee monster too... shit all these looney tunes are pretty fuzzy... miss watchin' em late at night :(

I loved Looney Toons. So much better than the shit kids grow up watching today. Looney Toons aren't politcally correct enough to be shown anymore in this, the age of tards.

In the late 80's they went through and censored all the 'after effects' of when a huge bolder would crush one of them or a big explosion would burn a character to a crisp. After they edited them to be children safe it all went downhill from there.

In the late 80's they went through and censored all the 'after effects' of when a huge bolder would crush one of them or a big explosion would burn a character to a crisp. After they edited them to be children safe it all went downhill from there.

Yes, I remember seeing the scene where Bugs made a turkey out of explosives and fed it to the Tasmanian Devil. In the new 'non violent' version, they edited out the explosion and just went on to the next scene.

So the new take-away for kids is... explosives are a tasty substitute for poultry?

Back