Looking for a home in Eve.

Vlasic said:
Anyway, can we keep it friendly? We're all TWers, after all.

vlasic.png

Vlasic said:
OK this thread has gotton out of hand

I get that attackers tend to want to gank, and defenders want the attackers to fight a nice fleet battle

I get that

What I don't get is the malicious smack.

Anyway, IRON isn't what we want as an alliance anymore so don't be suprised to see FREE Explorer go their own way again. Yes we will still be living in Fade/Deklein, and we'll defend it fanatically, but it'll be done on our terms, not some alliance's.

Anyway, can we keep it friendly? We're all TWers, after all.

I was down for friendly, until mr. 420 wanted to say "fuck you, fuck your mom, and fuck your dad". You thought it was funny until I stepped in, now it doesnt feel to good to come to a thread and just say hey to a fellow Alliance member to only get blasted by some fag who has no idea what the fuck he is talking about and is only ranting to hear himself rant because he lost his t1 frig.

Ive lost about 150m in ISK to IRON gank groups, I dont come here smashing you guys for doing what the game is about, and thats fighting. 420 is a fuckin prick, which is why I edited my post that I quoted you on, and said it was directed at him not you. ASCN has been very good to me, they are VERY good to their members and to see some asshat try and belittle them for the same things his alliance is guilty of tends to set me off.

but yes from this point on we can huggle. /hug

BEAST420 said:
Hey you ASCN fuckheads need to learn how to stand on your own two feet and fight. Seriously, even when your forces outnumber us almost 2:1 you pussies still run. Fuck you, fuck ASCN, fuck your moms, and fuck your dads.

Sure you will fight me when I have a t1 frig and 4 of you have t2 ships but as soon as it becomes 2 vs 4 what happens? You guessed it, you run like little bitches.

In conclusion, suck my cock.

Grow some balls pussies.

Heh, sounds like someone is a little sore from a few losses they felt were "unfair". You've been playing for what? 6 months? Head back to noobville buddy. You went up against an industrial alliance and didn't get the easy fight you were looking for. Props to ASCN for fighting the "smart fight"; they used their advantage in numbers and avoided fights where player counts might be similar, but not so equal in terms of combat SP.

Secondly, I find it ironic that a member of IRON is criticizing ASCN of not standing on its own two feet. Must be hard typing with one hand constantly hold G, eh?

Of course, I don't hold one idiot against other TW members; IRON has earned my full respect through the numerous conflicts it has been heavily involved in. :)

Whatever, you guys can call me all the names in the world you want. Your personal feelings toward me doesnt affect my game any. If I lose a fight (of which I have lost many) its no sweat off my back because I am here to learn and get better. I could care less about a 200k frig with 50k worth of fittings :lol: The only bad fight is a fight where I don't learn anything. Also note that I am saying FIGHT and not GANK N RUN.

In fact, I'm so new I dont even understand what this G holds IRON's hand stuff is about. Please see where I stated that I could care less about hostile propaganda.

You mentioned SP being a factor, I hadnt even thought of that. edited because that is a good point.

I just know what I have seen and all I have seen is rampant homosexuality on an epic scale.

And Shadow13 I wasnt referring to you personally in my original post. But if you take it personally its your problem. This is me caring --> <. Really, it is.

Last edited:
Well I did call you ASCN fuckheads. My rage knows no bounds I guess. I will change my statement to "Hey you ASCN fuckheads that I have tried to fight against but didnt because you ran need to learn how to stand on your own two feet and fight. Seriously, even when your forces that I have potentially wanted to fight outnumber us almost 2:1 you pussies that I have seen still run. To those that fall into that category mentioned above, Fuck you, fuck ASCN, fuck your moms, and fuck your dads." There, now its nothing personal against the ASCN I haven't seen, so cry me a river.

Last edited:
Evasi0n said:
Heh, sounds like someone is a little sore from a few losses they felt were "unfair". You've been playing for what? 6 months? Head back to noobville buddy. You went up against an industrial alliance and didn't get the easy fight you were looking for. Props to ASCN for fighting the "smart fight"; they used their advantage in numbers and avoided fights where player counts might be similar, but not so equal in terms of combat SP.

Secondly, I find it ironic that a member of IRON is criticizing ASCN of not standing on its own two feet. Must be hard typing with one hand constantly hold G, eh?

Of course, I don't hold one idiot against other TW members; IRON has earned my full respect through the numerous conflicts it has been heavily involved in. :)

420's comments aside,

When ASCN starts lamblasting IRON for having G as a close ally, we only have to point at the ASCN membership roles for that: 2500 pilots? What kind of open door acceptance policy do you guys have? IRON has 700ish, G about 500. Without eachother we couldnt stand against an 'industrial' allliance of such obese proportions as ASCN.

40 Membership corps? Do you accept any 10 man 10 day old corp that asks?

Jeez.

haniblecter said:
420's comments aside,

When ASCN starts lamblasting IRON for having G as a close ally, we only have to point at the ASCN membership roles for that: 2500 pilots? What kind of open door acceptance policy do you guys have? IRON has 700ish, G about 500. Without eachother we couldnt stand against an 'industrial' allliance of such obese proportions as ASCN.

Jeez.

nope actually its hard to get into ASCN. We just offer more to people then your alliance which is why they want to join the best, not the best on their way out the door. I am proud of what ASCN has accomplished, dont be jealous its really sad.

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING AWSOM GUYZ LOL AMIRITE?

You guys take this game way too seriously, props to ascn for picking and choosing fights they can win, You fight smart even though it pisses me off to no end when you guys fit WCS in your low slots and get away most of the time. Makes it all the more satisfying when I manage to nail one of you.

As for IRON, I do tend to think they're abit too dependant on G for defence and I would like them to focus more on hit and run tactics in enemy space to harass and slow up and weaken enemy fleet movments before they even arrive at our borders. :shrug:

Last edited:
Evil Engineer said:
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING AWSOM GUYZ LOL AMIRITE?

You guys take this game way too seriously, props to ascn for picking and choosing fights they can win, You fight smart even though it pisses me off to no end when you guys fit WCS in your low slots and get away most of the time. Makes it all the more satisfying when I manage to nail one of you.

I agree, and honestly I as many other navy or non navy pvp'rs in your space will kick people if thats how they play, they should not be running they should be fighting in their in a gang.

I do use WCS though when im transporting and dont have support with me from empire to impass, because I do not care to lose 500m in shit to some fucking pirate squad.

I talk shit in jest anyways, I have only been in EOG/ASCN for 5 months. I just like do NOT like people who talk shit and have no idea what the fuck they are talking about, gripe about shit that should be griped about (WCS's are one of those) and fine, Ill agree, but the day someone whines because we cover each others asses is the day I laugh and start a flame-o-war. lol.

btw anyone have a 6m gallente / caldari pvp or industrial character for sale? Have about 600m-700m to spend and dont want to train up.

Please atleast get your ceptor pilots to quit using wcs. Has lost me several killmails in the past few days. I can understand a WCS or two on a slow aligning BS, but an inty... cmon! Also, is it true that pilots are penalized in ASCN for losing ships? (Be it isk or otherwise)

haniblecter said:
420's comments aside,

Jeez.

I'm not even a member of ASCN. I've been playing for 2 1/2 years so far, and have a much more PvP oriented mindset.

Secondly, ASCN does not have anything CLOSE to an open door policy. Not criticizing IRON or G as Shadow did, but ASCN attracts a large amount of very ambitious industrial corps due to the fact that it has the most extensive 0.0 infrastructure by far in some of EVE's richest regions.

G and IRON are two of the most organized PvP alliances. Even under their coordinated attacks, ASCN's primarily carebear memberbase did not drastically drop compared to SA's (which DID have an open door policy), a testament to their commitment.

I'm surprised IRON doesn't show a bit more respect for ASCN. Granted, a lot of you haven't experienced a full gamut of wars, but it really is quite rare for an industrial alliance to actually gather most of its members for the defense of its regions, regardless of how few combat SP they have.

ES_GATO! said:
Please atleast get your ceptor pilots to quit using wcs. Has lost me several killmails in the past few days. I can understand a WCS or two on a slow aligning BS, but an inty... cmon! Also, is it true that pilots are penalized in ASCN for losing ships? (Be it isk or otherwise)

I wont speak for all of ASCN, but in EOG the corp replaces all your ship and items lost during a fleet operation, or defense of homespace.

in responce to Evasives post. Thank you, thats what im talking about when I say I love my corp. I have 2.5m sp's about, mostly tier 1, level 4 gunnery, SC, Mechanic, and etc skills (gunner 5 itself, but most supporting skills at 4 and working toward Assualt Frigs after mech 5). I mostly mine, but when our space gets invaded im in my frig, or my maller, or whatever ship I might have at the time defending right next to my corpmates who have the SP directed toward mostly pvp. why? Because its my home too, and DONT FUCKING TREAD ON ME.

Thats it. Our corp defends its space to the teeth, and EVERYONE defends. I only blasted IRON, and G because of what happened in the past with G and us. Since 420 hasnt been playing long enough to even know, they basically fucked us over. We had a truce after a long war, they got into it with STAIN, then during a CEASE FIRE they invaded us. I respect G for its skills I unfortunatly do not really respect IRON. Most of the guys Ive met, as 420 here proved, talk mad shit when 99% of what they talk shit about happens in their own backyard.

telling ASCN to stand on its own two feet? Look at what ASCN has done during 2 WARS, we just got up 2 more outposts, which brings I think our total to what? 9? pfft. yea, we really need to learn to stand on our own two feet.

Last edited:
My name is not 420, its BEAST. It felt great getting that off my chest tbh. But I am over it now. It's great you believe in your alliance like you do. That is the glue that holds corps/alliances together. Your accomplishments are something to be proud of, as any alliance should have positive memories to cherish. I am just frustrated over your tactics which I think are gay. I have said my piece, now its over as far as I am concerned. I'll see you on the field, with a rack full of wcs ready to gank n run.

BEAST420 said:
My name is not 420, its BEAST. It felt great getting that off my chest tbh. But I am over it now. It's great you believe in your alliance like you do. That is the glue that holds corps/alliances together. Your accomplishments are something to be proud of, as any alliance should have positive memories to cherish. I am just frustrated over your tactics which I think are gay. I have said my piece, now its over as far as I am concerned. I'll see you on the field, with a rack full of wcs ready to gank n run.

sweet when we have 50 doods to kill your one tier1 frig it wont matter LOLERZSKATEZ

i wish you could settle arguments over the internet by declaring the victor of an arm wrestling match to be the e-winner

otherwise its a bunch of needless dick flapping

but hey whatever wastes time for you

Back