lookee what i found while link hopping

KellyMonaco said:
How the hell do you figure that? :lol: I am so far down the cool list, it isn't even funny...

:wave: Dave, Chelle

Impeccable taste in nekkid women, knives and firearms.

Where I am from, we sleep with all three (women, guns and knives) but we can't live without the guns or knives. ;)

Expertise: I'm an expert in PC Gaming.......and i like to think i know a good deal about computers.
Hobbies: PC Gaming, And girls!

rof

Damnit, you dickheads.

We (guys) sit around bitching about what neurotic basket-cases all females are but then we continue to engage in the type of behavior that either causes or exacerbates all thier emotional hang-ups.

I don't know whether it is hypocrisy or if most guys are simply too stupid to understand a complex issue such as, for example, calling a girl a 'slut' discourages other girls from putting out. Or making fun of a girls for not having perfect bodies discourages girls from wanting to let guys see them nude.

Fuck you, I prefer chicks who will let me leave the lights on when fucking them and you aren't helping any by being idiots.

MADness said:
Damnit, you dickheads.

We (guys) sit around bitching about what neurotic basket-cases all females are but then we continue to engage in the type of behavior that either causes or exacerbates all thier emotional hang-ups.

I don't know whether it is hypocrisy or if most guys are simply too stupid to understand a complex issue such as, for example, calling a girl a 'slut' discourages other girls from putting out. Or making fun of a girls for not having perfect bodies discourages girls from wanting to let guys see them nude.

Fuck you, I prefer chicks who will let me leave the lights on when fucking them and you aren't helping any by being idiots.

i disagree! i'm not inflicting any harm on anyone...they need to come to grips with themselves by themselves...they need to get some help and talk things out on their own...it's all in their heads...and we're not involved whatsoever...

For those who haven't ever had the privilege of reading a parenting book:

There is thing called "Positive re-enforcement."

When someone does something which you want them to continue doing, you 'positively re-enforce' that behavior (i.e. you reward it).

Negative re-enforcement of behavior that you want to encourage (i.e. not being a prude) is counter-productive.

herbtown said:
i disagree! i'm not inflicting any harm on anyone...they need to come to grips with themselves by themselves...they need to get some help and talk things out on their own...it's all in their heads...and we're not involved whatsoever...lolz...POW..:f

fixed

calling a girl a slut instigates she's easy...easy to get pussy from cuz she fucked so and so one night when they first met...

very different than putting out to someone they're in a relationship with....

etc

Back