look trop you nigger

Yeah fuck that guy!

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when trop was even more of a penis-loving faggot than he is today.

It's pretty obvious that I'm not the only one who thinks that. You're actually the first person I've seen come and defend him. A lot of people don't like trop, not just me.

Anyway, this is a stupid argument.

And a lot of people don't like mstrike, AkumA and so many other people. It's pretty obvious people are pussies and will bitch about anything they don't like instead of putting the poster on ignore.

hey xcursion, there isn't a single person on tw who regards your back up as helpful on any issue

because you're a stupid faggot

i fucking hate this shit. i don't think people should do it

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when trop was even more of a penis-loving faggot than he is today.

yea i don't really give two flying shits what trop does but i see it like this.

TW administration put sig lines in just for this exact reason and trop is using a script to bypass what TW administration put in place. So you know what trop is doing is only to get a rise out of people and or just to be annoying. Its also a big difference then some of the other fucks who are annoying by posting shitty threads. TW administration has not implemented a Shitty thread filter so i dont see anything wrong with those.

the sig lines were only implemented cause people bitched like little faggots.

yea right ...admins of TW never do anything because of people bitching..Ryan did it cause it annoyed him too prolly.

i dont really care ... i dont always look at the posters name when scrolling through comments and to be honest its kind of nice cause i always know when its trop posting.

BUT

If i was a admin (prolly good im not not a lot of people would be left :p) id ban him for purposely trying to bypass something that TW implemented.

Back