Longhorn and xbox 360

link_ said:
I wonder if microsoft is going to be gay and make you pay for a dvd kit so you can play your dvds. I really wish you could do it with the controller.

That and i just can't bring myself to pay for xbox live, so they should make it free....for me at least.

considering everything is wireless, I am sure they just have a remote instead, or maybe the controller will work as well who knows. As for xbox live. it's a bit expensive, depending on how much you use it. I suppose that it is more money to play a MMORPG and you get to play all your live games on there plus get updates, but it still sucks that it costs money. Nintendo is going to have their service be free, you would think that with all the interest they make off the money they have saved up they could afford to pay for the servers and bandwidth that way, it should be more like the PC, like steam or battle.net rather than what they have right now. Oh well, I will probably get rid of cable and just pay for internet and a live connection if there are some games I really want, I don't watch much tv anyways cept maybe the news once in a while.

maorixbox27mk.jpg

wickedxbox2kc.jpg

Back