Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

My condo is ~square with a balcony on two sides. The corner of the balcony where I took the pics points exactly west.

Pics of west corner
7DUCJMr.jpg

Looking SouthEast
DqHFZvc.jpg

S
s0sDSFD.jpg

SW (where i primarily surf)
pCuJpxN.jpg

W
hLL3qPu.jpg

NW
6reudMH.jpg

N
O5lLBMr.jpg

NE
kXYwQu4.jpg

East (tiled column hides steel that holds up the treehouse)
YbQKKAu.jpg

I'd probably never ever ever sink half a million into Mexican property but I'd rent that bitch in a second. Nice condo.

Is it all gringos? Do cartels shoot cops in the lobby?

I am not close to retirement yet but I have been trying to narrow down places..

Thailand is pretty high on the list
Shenzhen/Hong Kong
Cambodia
Vietnam
Malaysia
Taiwan

yeah Hong Kong no go zone again right now

we see how many years this lasts like the Yellow Jackets nobody talks about in Paris

China about to go full Tienanmen Square on them

I am not close to retirement yet but I have been trying to narrow down places..

Thailand is pretty high on the list
Shenzhen/Hong Kong
Cambodia
Vietnam
Malaysia
Taiwan

you got Yellow Fever or what? :lol:

btw, I'd pick Shenzen then Malaysia

was by the Indonesian Embassy in DC not long ago

I wanna retire in the US and you all wanna leave lol

Gimme a hundred acres some place remote in Arizona, Montana, whatever....

I wanna retire in the US and you all wanna leave lol

Gimme a hundred acres some place remote in Arizona, Montana, whatever....

Arizona gonna be given back to Mexico by then

and in the North that means that Kanye East Westy will be your nearest neighbor

Kanye West Buys Massive $14 Million Wyoming Ranch

him and his new mega church

that's why the rest of us are looking for a pending escape plan

cuckservatives can't grasp the concept of demographics until they get uppercut in the taint by it

I don't have it in me to spend my golden years as a BOER

Last edited:
Yeah escape to some commie Asian country where you're considered a dog and have no rights

At least in MURICA you're gonna be a dog with a basement full of AR15s and ammo

some say they rather know what they are getting into

than be turned into a dog that has no rights

I'm more of a Poland gtfo kinda dude right now

Croatia got my name on it some place but only after I return to dust that which my ancestors created. I'm not giving up my castle, my fortress of solitude, without a last stand. Some kind of grand plan Alamo send off.

In the Pacific Northwest they will hand my plot to the Native Americans again anyways. Like they have everything else you could possibly imagine.

I myself have every intention of retiring abroad and have often had my sights set on the Liguria region of Italy. Having lived in the country and traveled there many times I have no issue settling into the culture. The problem with many European countries, especially Italy, is that they can rout you on taxes. Montenegro and Hungary are a couple of places which seem much less severe, in that respect. Tax laws and treaties are definitely an area of consideration.

There is a lot of the world left for me to see, and depending on where I am financially when I retire, I might even consider a place like Medellin or somewhere else much less expensive. Medellin has some of the best weather year round in the world, it's super cheap, the food is excellent with a great selection of restaurants, you could find people dancing in a park/square on a Friday night and it's much more traditional in many respects.

Wherever you intend to retire, you better speak the language as it changes everything and will only improve your experience a thousand-fold.

Some pretty good expat forums: Expat forum

Back