Living in a homogeneous white society would rule.

America must suck. When I enter a fast food place and see any niggers or other non-Whites making the burgers or subs, I turn around on my heels. It's great to have that luxury. I refuse to be serviced by these shitskins.

Well, I generally avoid them as well. Slow, dumb, always getting orders wrong, etc. But I've never seen a McDonalds staffed like this in the US. Closest you can get to achieved such prestige from a fast-food place is Chik Fil A, where the owner is public with his hate for gays and only hires white kids with certain grade point averages.

Woah, do you not like African-Americans or something?

The correct terms are black, or negro, of African descent, negroid, nigger, etc.

African-American is about the pussiest term I've ever heard. I work with a couple black girls and whenever I talk about blacks, I call them blacks. They don't get mad at me, and I don't feel like a retard trying to pussyfoot around stupidly sensitive issue.

i don't know. a better question is with all of these hot girls in vermont, why is vermont so gay?

Vermont is actually pretty cool. Their Senator Sanders is pretty cool guy and it is beautiful state with decent climate and very few minorities.

I would actually like to live there. That is, if there wasn't this mega queer named Jordan that lived there.

it doesn't matter what you say, part jew is all jew and the risk is too great

when White Atlantis returns, you will not be part of it

blame your ancestors for meddling with heebs, not us

You trollin' bro.

My jew great great (maybe one more great) Grandma's weak jew genes are easily overcome by my superior 95% Dutch, German, and English genes.

ive been banned from forums for sharing my opinion in the nicest way possible

maintaining free speech here is going to fall apart in the next 5 years with the incoming laws

enjoy it while u can

kill all niggers. the world would be a better place.

oh, and disgustingly fat people. use their blubber to heat up the fire to burn the niggers.

Talked about this in another thread many times.

Salt Lake City Utah is the place you can go, where everyone is white. The only black person I saw the entire time was the weather person on TV. I went to a fast food place, and the workers behind the counter were white, just like the picture on page 1. I checked into my hotel and the lady behind the desk was white and friendly to me. I thought I was in a weird dream. It's not perfect, they still have crime and scruffy white people walking the streets, but it was nice. That's why I've been there 3 years in a row, Park City is the best. I've heard it would be hard to live there because of the Mormon thing, if you're not Mormon, you get ignored when it comes to running a business. But in terms of visiting for a ski trip, it's #1.

Back