[Live Action Trailer] Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn

holy discontinuity batman!

master chief and the spartans were universally despised by their helljumper brothers. in a little brother big brother way, the helljumpers hated them for their high tech armor and capabilities, while wanting to be them every day. and as the books flowed no one was really made aware of what the spartans went through to be what they are. living weapons.

so why is a video game that is based off master chief, have a helljumper march anthem playing for it.

It'd be cool if the played off some of the open ended story arcs from the forerunner tech in the books.

From the descriptions of some of them, they could do some cool Portal like concepts, which would rock, from a MP perspective.

i would like to see more hardlight based areas.

the books talked of caverns where entire landscapes were hardlight.

Live action Halo could have been really cool if only they'd let it be what it was supposed to be. All the weapons in District 9 correspond directly to Halo weapons!

Had to wade through a thremendous amount of shitty fan made crap to find some crap.

NEver going to look for halo live action shit again.

I don't like the Halo games but a movie with a proper budget and director would be cool

But that goes for a lot of video games

the only time i didnt come out on top of these fps niggers is when i was playing halo (console playing ass mo fucka)

but i was such a casual player i never fret being below these fps niggers

Huh.
That was not as bad as I thought it would be.

I'm actually interested to see where it goes now, so good job them I suppose.

Back