Like Salmon?

Salmon....from Wal-Mart? Food is one of those things that I'd rather pay much more for to get a better quality product.

i wouldn't call that salmon - canned nastiness fromwal-mart. what did he expect?

I guess you would go vegetarian if you knew some of the shit from slaughterhouses and the equivalents in other meat areas.

Why the fuck would you eat canned salmon?!

Fresh salmon is the greatest thing in the world. I eat it once a week or so :D

Ceiling_Fan said:
Why the fuck would you eat canned salmon?!

Fresh salmon is the greatest thing in the world. I eat it once a week or so :D
I wish I liked seafood :( Everybody goes on and on about how great it is, but it just doesn't work for me.

salmon in a pouch is the only way to go (if its not fresh or frozen)

tho tuna in a pouch is better

Falconlight said:
I wish I liked seafood :( Everybody goes on and on about how great it is, but it just doesn't work for me.

Have you tried Salmon before? It's very different from other fish/seafood. Different texture, different taste, doesn't smell 'fishy'.

salmon is one of the fattiest/worst for u fish (which is why other fishes taste more "fishy" - they are alot leaner)
but its damn good :yum:

Ceiling_Fan said:
Have you tried Salmon before? It's very different from other fish/seafood. Different texture, different taste, doesn't smell 'fishy'.

Not recently..but I've tried most common seafood. I used to like shrimp, but don't anymore. I'll give salmon another try when someone buys some.

Edit: And I had Crab cakes once and liked them a lot. However it was at a ridiculously expensive and high end restaurant.

Last edited:
Pillar Rock = best salmon.

Get it in the can.
When you make croquets it doesnt taste fishy.

Blotter said:
salmon is one of the fattiest/worst for u fish (which is why other fishes taste more "fishy" - they are alot leaner)
but its damn good :yum:

Well..it's also because Salmon is a red fish, as opposed to most other types of fish which have white flakey flesh. It's an entirely different texture.

Same goes for Tuna. Nothing is finer than a nice rare Tuna steak :D I had a freezer full of tuna steaks flash-frozen on the ship that caught them. Those were awesome.

yeah salmon texture is alot more pleasing than most other whitefish imo

salmon + tuna = best sushi too

Back