LGBR Did get beat up, lol

-]P[-Veor said:
ayzian warrior I thought you were going to go and kick the shit out of fedz with your samurai ninja skills?

problem one is fedz is not there and problem 2 is that neither am i

I wasnt there, I wouldn't know if he deserved it or not.

I said I wouldnt be surprised if he instigated the situation by being the annoying idiot that he usually is.

slinkeh said:
just because you think LGBR is 'one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene' doesn't mean shit.

i think you're one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene, and im sure others feel the same. that doesn't mean you deserve to be assaulted by someone twice your size over a bit of verbal banter at a LAN

you're right. because it's just you. and less importantly, nobody cares about you.

but when all but one person present (namely you) thinks you are the biggest fagit alive you should have enough sense to leave on your own instead of saying "make me"

ok how come no one that was involved has yet to post something ?

30 pages and no comment from sarc madcat or guy who suposedly got choked out ?

No pics yet?

so evedently i must say

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

If LGBR wouldn't leave when Sarca told him to, and kept egging him on, he got what he deserved. 15 years old is definitely old enough to know what you're doing. Maybe if he was only 6, then I could say that it was overboard to push him to the ground and what not, but the kid is 15. One year away from being able to drive. That alone should show that the country in general feels that at that age someone is able to make their own decisions concerning their own life and others' for that matter. It would seem that LGBR was being an annoying dickhead and got put in his place for it. Welcome to how the world works.

I'm a couple months away from being 31. If some little shithead 15 year-old was purposely annoying the fuck out of me and would not stop when told to, I'd throw the punk to the ground to. He would obviously need to be taught a bit of a lesson.

I say congrats to Sarca for doing what needed to be done. Maybe LGBR's parents need to take a hint from Sarca and beat some common sense and respect into LGBR's head.

I dunno what really happened, but I will say this:

Your threat is only as good as your willingness to back it up.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Mav
Go troll some place else, howard stern called he wants his fucking hairstyle back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this about made my roomate spray his drink all over the place

vempire said:
If LGBR wouldn't leave when Sarca told him to, and kept egging him on, he got what he deserved. 15 years old is definitely old enough to know what you're doing. Maybe if he was only 6, then I could say that it was overboard to push him to the ground and what not, but the kid is 15. One year away from being able to drive. That alone should show that the country in general feels that at that age someone is able to make their own decisions concerning their own life and others' for that matter. It would seem that LGBR was being an annoying dickhead and got put in his place for it. Welcome to how the world works.

I'm a couple months away from being 31. If some little shithead 15 year-old was purposely annoying the fuck out of me and would not stop when told to, I'd throw the punk to the ground to. He would obviously need to be taught a bit of a lesson.

I say congrats to Sarca for doing what needed to be done. Maybe LGBR's parents need to take a hint from Sarca and beat some common sense and respect into LGBR's head.

Yes, assult is always a great thing to reward and congratulate. Especially when you let a 15 year old MINOR get you upset to the point where you commit assult.

LGBR may be a fucktard, but Sarca is just as much the fucking dumbass in this case.

i dont think theres anything wrong with opening a can of whoopass on a teennager as an adult. the choking was unneccessary though.

i work with teens and when they piss me off i yell at them or whoop them. its good for them b/c they are quiet afterwards.

glad to hear Sarca kicked a shit talkers ass. much love and respect to him. I hope lgbr's parents don't press charges, that would be a unfair. We all know lgbr may have been a punk thug shit talker but he is underaged and by default he can be.

Back