LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Wendel and Roga are you one of those fagits that sue someone for slander for 50 grand because they called your mother a whore

Last edited:
Decade said:
When I was 15 or so I used to annoy the hell out of my bro's friends and I would pay for it in painfull wrestling holds and pink bellies. It's part of growing up and I became a better person because of it. LGBR learned a lesson and aside from being a pussy and trying to get Sarc arrested or whatever he did he will realize that it was a growing experience and learn from it.

And what a great role model sarca is being to him. If someone pisses you off just attack him and choke him. Unless of course he's bigger than you in which case it's just fine because you can't beat him up. Gotta love this mentality :rolleyes:

ayzianboy said:
Wendel and Roga are you one of those fagits that sue someone for slander for 50 grand because they called your mother a whore
Did you just call my mom a whore?! Ill fucking SUE YOU!!

WeNdeL said:
His level of "coolness" must dwarf mine with respect to the elitism that is apparant in this community

that's how life works dude.... what's even more fun is to run into it @ work. heh

Roga said:
And what a great role model sarca is being to him. If someone pisses you off just attack him and choke him. Unless of course he's bigger than you in which case it's just fine because you can't beat him up. Gotta love this mentality :rolleyes:

what did you expect him to do, call LGBR's mom and say "wah wah, your son is making fun of me, make him stop"

being an adult does not mean you have an infinite tolerance for everything. sarc realized LGBR was getting on his nerves and asked him to leave. 5 times.

If someone says to you 5 times "you are getting on my nerves, please leave before you piss me off further" and your only response is "make me" you are obviosuly a jackass and deserve a beating

LGBR obviously couldn't take a hint and continued to mouth off and pushed him too hard, and got what he deserved. he had his warnings.

Thread over.

ayzianboy said:

Someone wanted to sue me once b/c I went on to a local car forum and went into great detail about how this sound shop ripped off my friend's dad really bad, and how they ripped off other people I know. Everyone just ran around saying I was stupid and lying and I should be sued. The owner's son did try to sue me.

Basically, friend's dad got a CF2 (ordered a p1 -- may have that backwards), and 4 nice speakers (they gave him some crap blaupunkts instead. The sub was in a stealth box underneath the rear seat of a truck. They figured he'd never look at the sub itself. They also gave him no receipt for the sub, nor the speakers they stuck in the trunk. They willingly changed out the blaupunkts, but didn't give him the sub he paid for. They did give receipts for the amp, head unit, and boxes for so. The rest of the shit he got screwed and stuck with. It was crap

ayzianboy said:
what did you expect him to do, call LGBR's mom and say "wah wah, your son is making fun of me, make him stop"

being an adult does not mean you have an infinite tolerance for everything. sarc realized LGBR was getting on his nerves and asked him to leave. 5 times.

If someone says to you 5 times "you are getting on my nerves, please leave before you piss me off further" and your only response is "make me" you are obviosuly a jackass and deserve a beating

LGBR obviously couldn't take a hint and continued to mouth off and pushed him too hard, and got what he deserved. he had his warnings.

Thread over.

As was said before, he could've gotten any of the staff members. I don't recall him getting pissed or trying to push Shiznig around when he was mouthing off to him continually @ uva3.

edit: not continually, blatantly

Geez. Not a chance I can keep up with this thread and get any work done. Only made it to page 20 or so. But ah do loves teh TW...

drama.jpg

And I must say, I'm firmly in the Smash Fuck, Steal Jacket camp. If some snot-nosed, 15 year old came and sat down behind me, when I'm basically off by myself doing my own thang, and he got an attitude about leaving when I asked ("Make me", "I'm not bothering anyone", "It's a free world", etc)... they can expect to get seriously bopped.

ayzianboy said:
shut the fuck up.
NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:lol:

Now go walk over to the mirror and repeat after me...

"I am lil bitch... I have a teenie weenie lil rice dick... I feel more like a man when I belittle other netizens and impress upon them the might that is my rice dick..."

:twak: silly slope...

Last edited:
Roga and Wendal; you think sarcastic going to OS and Cheater and telling them this 15yr old kid is bugging him, is going to do anything? What the hell is the kid goign to learn from that? He's just going to keep on bugging people. Your kids are going to be called "rat" and "tattle tale" in school while you're busy teaching them how to be a dumb ass at life.

WeNdeL said:
NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:lol:

Now go walk over to the mirror and repeat after me...

"I am lil bitch... I have a teenie weenie lil rice dick... I feel more like a man when I belittle other netizens and impress upon the might that is my rice dick..."

:twak: silly slope...

wow your maturity level obviously reflects your inability to say jack shit in this thread

Gmankuza said:
Roga and Wendal; you think sarcastic going to OS and Cheater and telling them this 15yr old kid is bugging him, is going to do anything? What the hell is the kid goign to learn from that? He's just going to keep on bugging people. Your kids are going to be called "rat" and "tattle tale" in school while you're busy teaching them how to be a dumb ass at life.

lol... my "kids" will kick your kids asses on a daily basis...

Gmankuza said:

I believe cheater and OS would do something about it. Who says it's sarca's turn to give him parenting lessons? If his parents did a bad job, let him find out sometime when he's not at a nerdfest.

Gmankuza said:

Of course. They have plenty of experience in this said "taking it to higher authorithy" they keep talking about.

Behold Wendel. Who refuses to handle things himself(and for good reason) and routinely sends memos to his boss asking politely that his boss asks his son to stop making fun of him.

nerd.jpg

and that, folks, is how the supposed mature adults of this forum do it

Yeah he does, but Sarca could've handled that much more maturely and not at the expensive of the staff and perhaps all of the future UVA goers.

Back