Lets Talk Risk Strategy

Top Gun

Veteran X
Everyones favorite board game =)

I was bored so I was thinking of some interesting strategies that I have developed. Since I'll never play with any of you:

1. When I play with a full group, contrary to popular belief i LIKE to go for europe. That might seem very weird, but chances are you will be the only one going for that continent. No one ever wants Europe. Then the other people wll be to busy with America, South America, Australia, Africa, to worry or be in position to stop you from getting Europe early. With this advantage you can go south into Africa or North into america.

2. When smaller groups I like the the South American strategy.

Got any good ones?

Ukraine is STRONG!

we once had a guy who put all his crap in Madagascar... and won the game.

the old risk sucks ass

if you get austrailia...you fucking win...you can hold off everyone at SIAM and keep building your tropps to move out from there (if you don't suck)

the computer Risk II is WAY better because it opens up more territories and more points of attack rendering the Australia strategy worthless

they should release the NEW risk board

Special---K said:
the old risk sucks ass

if you get austrailia...you fucking win...you can hold off everyone at SIAM and keep building your tropps to move out from there (if you don't suck)

the computer Risk II is WAY better because it opens up more territories and more points of attack rendering the Australia strategy worthless

they should release the NEW risk board

i own the computer at Risk II (same-time mode), its the only game i play at home w/ no net access :p

Somec said:
Ukraine is STRONG!

:lol:

"It's Risk. It's a game of world domination being played by two guys who can barely run their own lives."

One of the main reasons I love this board...people always breaking out with Seinfeld/Simpsons stuff.

Back