Let's talk about the "Man or Bear?" TikTok-debate.

If you believe 33% of women in America have been sexually assaulted in the way we all think of the word you’re an idiot.

Under the current accepted definition, I would say that by age 25, 99% of women have been sexually assaulted, and more than 90% have been raped.

Age of James Bond is over.

If you believe 33% of women in America have been sexually assaulted in the way we all think of the word you’re an idiot.
1 in 3 does not imply a current grand total. We don't know at what point in someone's life an event happens. Some will be in the future. Maybe only 1 in 6 are in the past tense.

Now that I think about it and what defines it, that number is probably low.

Think about growing up and going through teenage years and I don't mean groping. I mean like a prod, pinch, or any touch.

i dont have a preference

if it was bear country i'd bring mace w/ me

that's what happens when ur not afraid of everything

women talk about meeting a man in the woods the same way boomers talk about going to chicago

My favorite part of this topic is how it is completely acceptable to have this sexist theoretical 'debate' but the second someone asks what race the male is, it suddenly becomes a problem. lulz

If a woman walked up to me and grabbed my junk without my permission would that count as sexual assault? I am talking about the couple of women who I had zero interest in and did not want them touching me. Not the ones I liked.

If a woman walked up to me and grabbed my junk without my permission would that count as sexual assault? I am talking about the couple of women who I had zero interest in and did not want them touching me. Not the ones I liked.
That’s exactly what it is.

Yeah, when women you find attractive grab your junk, it's fine and acceptable. When it's a woman that you do not find attractive, it's rape.

Back