Let's laugh at Pete Davidson

screen-shot-2018-08-20-at-9-54-55-am-1534773180.png

Steve-o has really hit bottom.

Grande is hot as fuck but goes full retard.

Davidson and Grande is what happens when a guy who's too stupid to know he's aiming too high meets a hot chick that needs a rebound guy for 10 minutes.

Then again David Spade is notorious for nailing supermodels all day long so what do I know.

I need sleep. o_O

btw i'm not gonna laff @ pete davidson over this shit, the poor dood needs some ngfm wisdom in his life rite now

I initiated a full forensic accounting of my fuck supply, and please rest assured that all fucks are accounted for and are in full supply. No unauthorized fuck-giving has occurred in relation to this issue.

Pete was out of his league and he k ew it deep down...hense the over compensation with ink.

I get a vibe from grande...like taylor swift...they just seem like fickle whores. the type of cunt to tell you every day how much they love you then wake up randomly and feel nothing for you and instantly jump on another guy. they are vampires for affection...murder you and move on.

good on him for trying to lock that bitch in he knew rite away that she was the best he'll ever get

too bad it didnt pan out

he's mentally ill and on medication so he'll probably commit suicide over it anthony bourbain style

too bad i enjoyed him on SNL

Back