let us have a fireside chat.

what happened with your ex?

you seemed pretty jazzed for a while

for a moment i almost thought there was hope in life

then you rejoined the ranks.

There's a thread about it somewhere.

Bottom line is that it wasn't right and I wasn't smart enough to see it at the time

rayn is passive agressive then
he says that he has no problem with me
but then he does something like that to my account

i would expect that from collosus

but not from a level 67 bard on DAOC

i have no proof it's rayn, just speculating.

it could be any of the admin nerdlings.

i skipped page 3 out of laziness, let me know if i missed anything!

kura, i climbed granite mtn and skied down last weekend

it was fun, but the snow was shitty

then i skied down too far and got off trail and had to hike through the woods in my ski boots to find the trail.

that kind of sucked too.

the end.

I find that whenever I hear a hot chick sing, with a bit of talent behind her, I find her music a thousand times better than if she was only mildly attractive. I've noticed that this has lead to a rather odd playlist for my music.

I've also found Natalie Imbruglia hot since I first saw her. I remember it was sometime way back in either 97 or 98 with her torn video on VH1. Those eyes, those lips, and that short hair, to this day I find girls with short dark hair insanely attractive. She hit me when I was young and it will probably always have an effect on what I see as beautiful. With what was said above you will also find her music on my mp3 player.
i had this in another tab and forgot about it b/c of rayn's faggotry

but natalie imbruglia might be the perfect woman
those eyes
i mean
her face is hotter than most other women's entire bodies
and she has a nice body on top of that
im pretty sure that my knees would go out if i saw those eyes EYE ARR ELL

i know two things
well
three things
1: i will never fuck her
2: she will never pose naked
3: It is going to be really fucking rough watching her get old
i mean
i am going to be seriously bummed when she starts looking like shit.

wait rayn actually restricted you to 2m between posts?

that is pretty passive aggressive

considering that he is the one who convinced colosus not to ban you after the poll

Maybe this was a compromise. Where colosus wanted the time between kurayami's posts to be weeks, rayn was able to drop it down to two minutes.

wait rayn actually restricted you to 2m between posts?

that is pretty passive aggressive

considering that he is the one who convinced colosus not to ban you after the poll
i have always liked rayn

it wouldn't really surprise me if it was col
he is classic passive agressive and doesnt like me

story on banning plz.

btw
another thought
i was originally going to drive up to nh tonight
actually
i should be en route now since id need to start my climb at 4 am
the weather is supposed to be ok there and i have no other obligations today
but i am so burned out from finals that i didn't feel like leaving at midnight and climbing a mountain

especially when theres still 4 feet of snow over 3500 feet according to the lastest reports.

i dont know i just know that colosus was going to ban you but rayn told him not to

also, i didnt know stop & shop made a birch beer, but apparently they do

so i am drinking that and looking at microwave carts

yes really

i think once this server build is done im going to go home

im supposed to be here 'till 4am but this is all i have going on tonight

and I already finished 2 builds before this.

home.....sleep....mmmmm

i skipped page 3 out of laziness, let me know if i missed anything!

kura, i climbed granite mtn and skied down last weekend

it was fun, but the snow was shitty

then i skied down too far and got off trail and had to hike through the woods in my ski boots to find the trail.

that kind of sucked too.

the end.
hi eggi

i have never worn ski boots

but it could not have been worse than my mt. liberty > flume trip a few weeks ago

i have been doing this shit for years

and i can say that was the most brutal trip i've ever done
the snow was still 4 feet deep
but the stupidly warm april temperatures rotted it
i was up to my wasit in snowshoes every five minutes.

i was able to glisade down, though
when i look back
that was kind of reckless
but i blame it on being fucking exhaused afterv driving for four hours and climbing for 8.

then i had to drive for another four
fun fact
my pants were soaked from the snow
so i changed into a spare set at the flume parking area on i-93 with weird tourists hanging around
these pants were broken and did not zip and i only carry them in case my regular pants get soaked

so wehrn i stopped at a gas station to get red bull since i hadnt slept in 23 hours my pants were wide open and i was trying hard to hold them up

thankfully the cashier was a fat woman and my shirt was long enough to hide most of my underwear
true story

nice nice

here is a true story. i msgd a girl on an online dating site for the first time ever.

here is what transpired:

"hey whats up,

Saw your profile and apparently we are a 80% personality match or something. I don't really buy into the personality tests too much, but it is always entertaining to read what they say about yourself :)

Your profile caught my eye so i figured id send ya a message. I work up at Boeing in Everett but live in Greenlake. I moved up to Seattle about 3 years ago. I do a lot of outdoors stuff and sports, but also like doing things like going to plays/concerts/shows. Tell me about yourself.

I just noticed you live in Tacoma. How do you like it down there? :p

- Jay"

her response

"how u find out we were a t 80per match? i work in seatac live in spanaway. my goals are to get out of debt and be dependent on me, I have a hard time getting close to any guy cause when i do he dosent want to be with me anymore longest relationship is 5 mos, second 4 mos 3 years ago i fell in love with a friend took me two years to get over him, I fall in love i fall fast, yet i dont feel i should make anyone try and be with me first sign i dont feel someone is feeling me i dissapear and or erase the number in my phone, Scared? Im also passionate, I love to makeout but sex isnt good unless i care about who i am with so id rather not, But i love making out, also like to be bit, and my hair pulled and felt like a play thing, lol dont know why im even telling u all this, maybe cause i figure ill try something new just to see what happens or if u would reply back, I also need a guy who moves at the same pace as me not to quickly not to slowly either need a good kisser, and passionate guy who also is passionate about me, hmmmmm anything i left out?"

she sounds like a winner, i think i better pursue her.

i dont know i just know that colosus was going to ban you but rayn told him not to

also, i didnt know stop & shop made a birch beer, but apparently they do

so i am drinking that and looking at microwave carts

yes really
i like stop and shop
i assume you go to the one near tri city next to k mart? i go there occasionally since i have to head through manchester once a month or so.

normally i go to big y.

although i must say that the north canaan stop and shop is one of the nicer supermarkets that i've been in.
i generally get lunch/dinner there on my way back from trips to the catskills/taconics.
that is in litchfield county
so you know its nice since only really rich or really poor people live there.

nice nice

here is a true story. i msgd a girl on an online dating site for the first time ever.

here is what transpired:

"hey whats up,

Saw your profile and apparently we are a 80% personality match or something. I don't really buy into the personality tests too much, but it is always entertaining to read what they say about yourself :)

Your profile caught my eye so i figured id send ya a message. I work up at Boeing in Everett but live in Greenlake. I moved up to Seattle about 3 years ago. I do a lot of outdoors stuff and sports, but also like doing things like going to plays/concerts/shows. Tell me about yourself.

I just noticed you live in Tacoma. How do you like it down there? :p

- Jay"

her response

"how u find out we were a t 80per match? i work in seatac live in spanaway. my goals are to get out of debt and be dependent on me, I have a hard time getting close to any guy cause when i do he dosent want to be with me anymore longest relationship is 5 mos, second 4 mos 3 years ago i fell in love with a friend took me two years to get over him, I fall in love i fall fast, yet i dont feel i should make anyone try and be with me first sign i dont feel someone is feeling me i dissapear and or erase the number in my phone, Scared? Im also passionate, I love to makeout but sex isnt good unless i care about who i am with so id rather not, But i love making out, also like to be bit, and my hair pulled and felt like a play thing, lol dont know why im even telling u all this, maybe cause i figure ill try something new just to see what happens or if u would reply back, I also need a guy who moves at the same pace as me not to quickly not to slowly either need a good kisser, and passionate guy who also is passionate about me, hmmmmm anything i left out?"

she sounds like a winner, i think i better pursue her.

ohgod

run

no way she is the one
there is no such thing as the one
i mean
she can be very sweet
but she drives me fucking insane at times
i've been saying that this woudnt last for two years

i didn't mean your soulmate

but if you don't think you could marry this girl, why bother? its just a waste of money and time, plus you could be missing out on a really hot natalie imbrugia looking woman who wants to discuss planes with you with having sexual intercourse.

yeah i was going to that S&S for gas even when i lived in ~tolland and mostly went to big y there

i havent gone to the one in ellington yet but now that we're settled i am going to go wherever has THE DEALZZZZZZ

Back