[Lela Star] Lela star got a boob job? :(((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((( [nws]

This is me not caring because she's still latina and hot. How sad is your life that you're upset when your favorite wanking material augments herself?

hey fag, im not upset. im just marveling at the stupidity of a woman feeling the need to get artificial breast enhancements when she already had a perfect rack

suck it

This thread fucking sucks. I started looking at the first set of pics assuming that was her after augmentation and then looked at some more posted pics of her before and was like what the fuck they look the same.

And now we don't even have any after pics to compare.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

hey sharpshooter, there are no AFTER PICTURE S OF HER NAKED YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

The only after pictures are with her fully clothed. Go promise to ban yourself, or something.

hey sharpshooter, there are no AFTER PICTURE S OF HER NAKED YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

The only after pictures are with her fully clothed. Go promise to ban yourself, or something.

And you can't even get those clothed after pics up.

Learn2host.

im so lazy that i wont copy and paste it into my browser to see it. which isn't completely my fault my lady is in the other room and i dont want to have to delete my history and shit

Back