[Legions] Better gameplay vid

Any non-torrent hosts? I think my ISP is blocking torrent traffic.

P.S. How do I determine if my ISP is blocking torrent traffic?

Nice speed (<5min total), i hope this is new and i haven't seen it already. 4Mbit/s for a 488x280 video stream, isn't that a bit overkill?

Edit: Just watched it. Well, the movements seem very rapid (unless it's only Munge's style) and the sounds definitely need lots of tweaking. The jet sounds like a 1.4L Honda backing up, CG overheat warning like you haven't put on your seatbelt. I'd definitely like to see some smooth skiing, i hope it's possible and more so i hope it's actually still worth it, with all the overdrive etc.
I have to remember it's not Tribes, but without the vastness and long range vector prediction, it'd be too close to other FPSes[strike]+Z[/strike]

Last edited:
skiing was a bug

let them develop the fucking game and when it is ready to play THEN we will criticize it for whatever pitfalls are apparent

Keep in mind that things like sounds may just be placeholders - you put something there, until you find something better. Besides, polishing the sounds is probably one of the last steps.

For Half-Life 2: Ep. 2, the Strider buster model was a pumpkin in early demo videos.

Edit: Nice vid by the way, I like the speed of the game, but your flag caps seem almost too fast to counter. I'm sure this would be different with more players/bigger maps, but I hope there is enough time to chase the flag carrier if nobody is between them and their base. In T2, I liked both the challenge of getting back alive with the flag, and of hunting the carrier, but this would require bigger maps, like Katabatic.

Last edited:
its not tribes.

Back