Legends Final Player Models SCREENSHOTS!!

use the current medium as light.

make a new model for medium

and give the heavy some arm armor!

the current medium and heavy look good for light and heavy (other than the lack of arm armor on the heavy)

BushDance.gif

JoMo said:
You can skin sleeves on 'em, in fact we may release some new skins with armor on the arms. (no skin color)

If it is the same model, sleeves will still look like sleaves, not armored arms. Even you continue with an armor pattern, cause then the model will look unproportioned (like a t-rex).

I don't know how they look in game, but from those shots, it's kinda hard to differentiate between the 3 armor types. Especially between the light and the medium. You might want to try and make them more distinct. Maybe they look fine in game though so :shrug:

The light definitely needs to be trimmed down--he's too bulky. The other too models are OK. They'd all look immensely better with an improved skin.

Crazy8 said:
The light definitely needs to be trimmed down--he's too bulky. The other too models are OK. They'd all look immensely better with an improved skin.

this guy is too bulky? wtf? he's practically naked
lighton.jpg

the current medium is perfect for light

heavy just needs more armor

Zarakon said:
this guy is too bulky? wtf? he's practically naked

the current medium is perfect for light

heavy just needs more armor

He looks almost the same (build-wise) as the medium. Either make him "light"er or make the others bigger.

Crazy8 said:
He looks almost the same (build-wise) as the medium. Either make him "light"er or make the others bigger.

He actually does look physically bigger if you picture them without the armor on :browsmile

I think it's perfect. Not too complex, and not to newbish.

Perfect for those with lower vid cards. Don't want people lagging out just because some people want the individual hairs on the heads waving in the wind.

JoMo said:
Can you make, say..... a brand new skin out of nothing? I'm not talking color changing here man

I'd like to try. I've done some regular skinning and plenty of recolorings but with some work I might be able to make something. If anything it'd waste my time and not any of the Dev teams. Where do I sign up?

Well, Im not surprised by these comments at all. Seems pretty fucking par for you guys.

BTW: You guys do realize the skin wasnt meant to be good? And the model is probably the best model Ive seen submitted since Ive been with them.

Last edited:
Back