[LEEJUNZ] i can has midairs?

i am so glad this game took perro, suxors, and those other mid air faggots from t1 they were useless

please take mitsu, opsayo,and chump as well

give back bravo

its faster paced and has slightly different controls (you can down jet). The valid gripes are the lack of good maps (only 9 at the moment) and too few weapon choices (four plus alternate modes), and the lack of scripting, demos, and community hosted deds. the rest is just emo bitching and moaning.

Last edited:
i am so glad this game took perro, suxors, and those other mid air faggots from t1 they were useless

please take mitsu, opsayo,and chump as well

give back bravo

suxors doesnt play leejunz. i cap in anything organized. straight chainwhoring is gay and boring in pubs newbfuck.

I don't know how you guys hit anything in that game :p

When I play all I can see is HUD sprites and text all over my screen... lost under it all is the actual player I'm supposed to shoot.

i will make a legit list some day

but generally it is

wufei
gumby aka gumbo juan
all of cdc
perro
suxors
ensanity
missdyke69

etc

you guys obsessed about mid airing people but totally blew ass at it.

decent all around players ruined you at your own game of midairing and were able to play a position while doing it

u guys were bad

legions is a leper colony

Oh yeaaahhhh. Legions. I forgot all about this game. Now that I got myself a new computer, I'll give it a shot when I have some time this week. :bigthumb:

sweet
i'm included in the argument now!

btw, i was a pretty bad player, and in matches i did my best to chain instead of keep my disc out. This is also why I played home LD mostly instead chase.

however, being good at MAs also meant I was better with a disc then most people, and that made me a much better dueler. I was #2 on TWL duel ladder for a while before it all went to poop(h2o was ahead of me).

however, i will agree with you that it did indeed hinder our overall play, but there is no rush available in that game like hitting a midair on a capper 200m away

Back