Leaving the scene of an accident an admission of guilt?

Wrath[TC]

Veteran X
Black kid runs stop sign and I plow into him
Cop pulls out next to us and leaves the scene
Black kid leaves the scene
I'm left holding my dick in my hand
Black power to screw the white man

I had some 15/16 year old black kid run a stop sign as I was turning so I ran right into him.

My only would be witness is a black cop that was sitting under a tree at the intersection probably taking a nap and claims she never saw the accident.

While I was in my car getting my proof of insurance/registration the kid told the cop we worked together and everything was fine, so she left the scene.

I'm sure he's going to be charged with leaving the scene of an accident, but is that an admission of guilt as far as the fault goes?

Fucking darkies.

I honestly think the cop knew the kid and she told him if he had any drugs or anything to go get rid of them as he left back down the road he originally was coming from. She then conveniently found him about 10 hours later after I called wanting to speak to her supervisor for leaving the scene of an accident without offering aid.

no, it wont be. he can lie and say he thought everything was resolved. complain about the negroid cop though.

I would talk to the cops supervisor. Plus in my experience of a few months ago judges really hate it when you leave the scene of an accident. And then lie to them in court trying to get away with it.

Hire a lawyer and supenoa (SP?) the dash cam of the cop who left the scene. They won't get away with it.

How do you hit a car running through a stop sign? I could see them hitting you but one assumes that when moving into an intersection from a complete stop you'd still be moving relatively slowly and would have time to avoid hitting another car.

You still get money from your insurance company for him being at fault. Your rates won't go up.

Get the dash cam.

How do you hit a car running through a stop sign? I could see them hitting you but one assumes that when moving into an intersection from a complete stop you'd still be moving relatively slowly and would have time to avoid hitting another car.

not all intersections with stop signs are 4-way.

which isn't to say wraith shouldn't have been paying attention and noticed that the fucker wasn't slowing down.

you're also assuming that the person turning had a stop sign, may have just been the nigger that was supposed to stop

no-fault state=shit

i think my state only requires your insurance to pay for your own bodily injuries though if the other person is at fault-their insurance still pays for your car

I was exiting off a highway with a green turn arrow into a 3 way stop, where incoming traffic has the right of way.

Green line is my path, red line is his path, red squares are the stop signs that indicate STOP for incoming traffic, and blue dot is the black cop.
map.JPG

I'm turning in off a 45 MPH highway on a green arrow with my turn signal on. I was doing maybe 15-20, but he completely passed through the stop sign without braking so he was doing 15-20 as well. If he had braked at all it wouldn't have happened.

I'm not too worried about trial if it comes to that as he's already destroyed his character by lying and saying we were co-workers and then leaving the scene.

It took them like 10 hours to track him down after the first officer on scene let him go, which is what pissed me off the most, and every time I talk to her she keeps voluntarily saying why she left the scene of the accident and how he lied to her.

I was kind of in shock when he hopped in his car after I told him I was waiting on another officer and drove off, but I got the make/model/color and got a partial plate.

Last edited:
Worst ASCII diagram ever, just link to google satellite map

edit: ok that makes WAY more sense

Last edited:
Back