Leader of cracking group warez banned for 4 years

Ouch, sucks to hear

And reading that it makes me realise how little some people know about warez (ie the writer)

DrSbaitso said:
Yea, he didn't get the time for copywrite infringement, he got it for mail fraud. Smooove.

Breen's sentence follows his guilty plea and subsequent conviction last July on two counts of copyright infringement and to three counts of mail fraud

I read this earlier today... i was gonna post it too, but i figured it was ofn since it was posted so early on wed.

beast said:
terminal velocity owned

I have that on an old shareware games collection CD, awesome game, was pretty advanced for its time as well if I remember correctly. Too bad it probably wouldn't run on a newer system.

As for them selling stuff, yeah that caught me as strange too. Most of those groups stay as far away from that as possible, just a sure fire way to get yourself screwed.

And two will rise to take his place...

He had a good run. He just wasn't smart enough to keep it going.

Hive_Tyrant said:
I wasn't aware that Razor SOLD anything...
me either.. i thought they just cracked and distributed.

sucks to get owned by a team called "Operation Buccaneer." How humiliating.

btw, i think it's fucked up that this guy has to do time in a prison with other violent offenders when all he did is some computer shit. they should have separate prisons for non-violent crimes. this guy is probably going to get owned in the shower by tomorrow.

Back