Latina women

Maybe the mexican bitches that hang out in the sun all day, but many latina women stay good looking well past their 30's.

Why are they so fucking crazy? So cute... but so crazy.

You have to watch them too, some are uber-fertile. Coworkers are dating for about 2 years, they already have a kid with another on the way. And yes they are crazy, I think it's a cultural programming thing. Some also tend to be unapologetic attention whores who don't hide it.

b2f7e561ddb1a6ce31c350d09d511de1a2a8cfe4.jpg

As a fellow Latino i made sure i did not marry one....why? And this is my reasons why after many years of watching my friends look like they wanna hang themselves.

*Too Controlling
*Attitude is horrible and they think there shit don't stink
*When they start having kids they become uglier as the years progress (in Pueto rico) lol

Only good thing
*Crazy Sex and when they scream oh papi oh papi over and over as you rail them good.

Hispanic females are kind of out there, but they are only like that with men who can't handle them. If you let them get out of hand they will walk all over you, if you keep them in checkthey are just fine. but they have to be constantly kept in check.

For all that effort they usually look fairly hot, usually have hot gf's, and nothing can match the latina ass.

however if you let them get out of hand they are only matched in craziness level by black chicks. a latina chick will cut your ass quick, and they dont seem to mellow out when they get older.

My dad's buddy is married to a mexican female, they are like 50's or so. She was a crazy bitch when they were younger, she's a crazy bitch now. She has no problem kicking off in his ass if he pisses her off

your op implies that non-latina women are not crazy.

I would disagree with that idea.

I was under the impression that it was already assumed all women are crazy. Latin women just seem to be more so. I think I have been living in San Antonio to long.

what is there to do in san antonio besides river walk for touristy shit?

Six Flags, Sea World, Tubing, Redneck related shit, and drink yourself silly. I try to go to Austin or Corpus as much as possible. I got trapped down here for work. I do however enjoy Mexican food and Hispanic women. Nothing like taking a sexy girl out who hardly speaks English.

Back