Late to class(who cares)

Dr.Hobbes

Veteran X
I overslept and came in 10 min late for my Materials Sciences class. I apologize as soon as I come in and I still get the, I'm disappointed in you father look. Seriously I apologized for being rude. Everything else considered I help pay your salary I could have just not come.

look at join date, I'm gonna be a 5th year next year. Still technically a junior. Engineering rocked my world my first semester.

If you show up late and disrupt the class, you can't expect the prof to not be disappointed. It doesn't matter if you help pay their salary, you play by their rules when you sign up for their class.

dont show up if you are going to be late

it disrupts people, especially in 4th year classes

I thought that too. But HW was due. Luckily when I came in most people had their head on the desk and sleeping. its class of 45 or so and I know almost everyone since they have been in my other in-major classes. If anything it gives us something to chat about later in our Naval Architecture class.

I overslept and came in 10 min late for my Materials Sciences class. I apologize as soon as I come in and I still get the, I'm disappointed in you father look. Seriously I apologized for being rude. Everything else considered I help pay your salary I could have just not come.

Just fucking sit down you idiot.

Standing there and apologizing just disrupts the class.

Just fucking sit down you idiot.

Standing there and apologizing just disrupts the class.

You must never have gone to college to learn this technique. By apologize I mean I looked in his direction, while walking to an empty seat, mouthing "I'm sorry"

Back