Late night cramming :\

BigWinky

Veteran XV
Jesus christ, this is my third all nighter in a row. I'm studying for my last college final exam (psychology) at our library and im fairly sure I just went braindead.

So here I am. Whoring tribalwar until my brain decides to absorb information again.

Hello thar world :wave:

So who else is awake?

Hugo said:
I understand. I have 21 credits this term. We go by 10 week terms.

Best of luck, buddy. Your a better man than I (i'm only taking 16)

PS - Buize, I'm playing with your sig. what an awesome time waster.

:>

i can't fall asleep because i'm nervous as hell. gotta take a bio exam by myself in the lab at 12 pm.

i know all the material and i doubt i could possibly study any more, but i can't go to sleep.

buize said:
:>

i can't fall asleep because i'm nervous as hell. gotta take a bio exam by myself in the lab at 12 pm.

i know all the material and i doubt i could possibly study any more, but i can't go to sleep.

heh, i'm struggling to remember everything ive been studying from 3 PM today until present. I'm just waiting for my brain to start pouring out of my ear, turok 2 cerebral bore style. My exam is at 8 am, so sleep would be pointless at this point.

Kill me. Please. Fucking UConn.

BigWinky said:
Best of luck, buddy. Your a better man than I (i'm only taking 16)

PS - Buize, I'm playing with your sig. what an awesome time waster.

I'm paying the price for taking 12/13 credit terms in the past few years. I want to finish in four. Doing this + summer term = getting out in four years = faster than the majority of college students.

At least at my university, most students finish in five years.

alright guys, gonna go take a leak and get back to work.

Good luck to all of you guys with exams and papers, and props to all of us for being miserable at 4:35 AM.

I'll post back later if I'm not shivering in a fetal position in a gutter somewhere

11 page substantive law paper pov of prosecuting attorney trying to convict for 3 different offenses while explaining basic factors of why prosecute these 3 offenses/possible outcomes/possible defenses/mens rea elements etc. based upon my states laws (arizona)

*sigh*

Remember all those threads about two semesters ago by freshman declaring the sheer awesomeness of college.

Last edited:
Back