Lasthope 1.35?

fix, don't be an ass and bypass this, i'm sure you could, so let the power be the knowledge, and don't drop hints to newbies man, please

I have no plans on releasing another bypass. My reasons for releasing the 1.30 bypass were valid, in my opinion, and it seems to have taken merit.

gj me

I hope this has what GreyHound was suggesting with the crc checks for certain models... otherwise it's losthope1.30 again. :mad: :mad:

NoFiX said:
English translation, please.
Rephrased: You've released bypasses for both prior LH versions. You do it when you feel challenged and to feed your ego, so I'm sure you'll do it again the next time someone steps on your toes.

Judging by what's going on in this forum you might think your bypass is justified, but believe me when I say at least 95% of the community appreciates the cheat protection. The reason is that people in general like fair play and the idea that everyone's playing the same game. It's just sad that the 5% minority are the only ones making noise in here.

To the 95%(those playing in Europe anyway) I say this: Don't worry, bypasses can be blocked, and more importantly there are things that can't be bypassed.

FSB-SPY said:
Yeah, but you know no one is going to config it.
You know LH with its default settings only blocks flag.dts, mine.dts, invent_remote.dts and radar_small.dts. Are those models important to you?

Exactly!

Flag is apparent (PhantomStranger's), mine.dts fails I bet when you use Boots' high-res skin (I think, I really do forget... it's been so long), invent_remote.dts will fail as well with the use of Boots' high-res inven skins. Radar_small.dts is what, pulse sensors? Those can be blocked. I don't think anyone's made anything other than replace them with huge models so that it was easier to locate the enemy ones and dispose of them.

I really wish I didn't enjoy Tribes so much. But the fact remains it's the only game that has held my interest for longer than two weeks (since December fucking nineteen-ninety-eight), hence the reason why it pisses me off when people fuck with it more than is needed to block cheats/other crap. Had I not cared, I would not have posted half the stuff, toyed around for years with it, and spent even more countless hours playing competitively.

Honestly, making LastHope block the glide cheats, the no fog/perm iff's, and doing crc-checking for HaPpY models would be ideal.

Imagine if all this dev time went into stuff like hudbot.

Slitz said:
Rephrased: You've released bypasses for both prior LH versions. You do it when you feel challenged and to feed your ego, so I'm sure you'll do it again the next time someone steps on your toes.

You couldn't be more misleading.

The 1.14b/c release you're refering to wasn't made public until after andrew released 1.20. And prior to 1.20's release, I made andrew well aware of the 1.14b/c bypass, and how it worked.

Did a public release of the 1.14b/c bypass pose a threat after 1.20's release? Not at all. But, given your ignorance of the subject, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd suggest otherwise.

Just shut the fuck up and be happy andrew's wasting his time on yet another version.

Slitz said:
Judging by what's going on in this forum you might think your bypass is justified, but believe me when I say at least 95% of the community appreciates the cheat protection. The reason is that people in general like fair play and the idea that everyone's playing the same game. It's just sad that the 5% minority are the only ones making noise in here.

Yes, and you have FoX. What the fuck are you worried about...:rofl:

NoFiX said:
Yes, and you have FoX. What the fuck are you worried about...:rofl:
The only thing I'm worried about is having to waste time blocking new bypasses all the damn time.

Yea sorry, you're right about your other bypass. It still did a good job undermining people's trust in the protection though, and that's almost as bad. But why care.. I mean really, the only thing important is your ego, and we have to be reminded who's on top of the food chain here.

Back