Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

wtf? is that the same guy that was acting all kooky on the news the next day about his brother's shooting?

Supposedly he moved out of his 500k home on the golf course in Florida and quit his job at a Aero-tech company and moved across the country into a assisted living facility for handicap people where he was warehousing CP on his computer.

That's the story we are supposed to believe that's happened since October 1st.

90?

They already pulled him over to establish some limited drug use along with being on the road.

Wreck.. 2 weeks tops

Oh.. I didn't know that was common behavior

He is not the first mass shooter to destroy or hide digital clues.

In 2007, Virginia Tech shooter Cho Seung Hui removed the hard drive of his computer and disposed of his cell phone shortly before the massacre. Authorities even searched a pond for the missing digital media, but the devices were never recovered.

The 2008 Northern Illinois shooter, Steven Kazmierczak, removed the SIM card from his phone and the hard drive from his laptop, and neither was recovered.

In 2012, Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza had removed the hard drive from his computer and smashed it with a hammer or screwdriver.

A dude that massacred a bunch of innocent people and purchased 20+ rifles in the year leading up to it would have never done something like throw his hard drive out the window

Nope not possible
#deepstatepepperonipedos

Somewhere in the course of moving all those guns up to his hotel room, he had to carry something back down to his car, or you know, it would look suspicious.

Then he took and gave it to his Chinese or North Korean contact.

A dude that massacred a bunch of innocent people and purchased 20+ rifles in the year leading up to it would have never done something like throw his hard drive out the window

Nope not possible
#deepstatepepperonipedos

Of course. Prior to opening fire, he carefully removes the hard drive from his laptop. Destroys it, and disposes of it. Then he starts shooting.

I have no idea. I just find the incompetence of the investigation to be laughable as they try to push another plausible story.

If they don't have any idea, then say that. All this bullshit does is cause people to lose trust in the authorities even more than they already have.

Last edited:
I'm sure bad stuff happened to Cory, but come on. Just start a gofundme for lawyers, security, and clear your schedule for a week or two to accept interviews and announce it.

Back