Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

is there a talking cat video explaining what paternity leave is for havax?

im not subscribed to pickles yet

paternity leave rarely =s full pay. Sure as fuck isn't full pay in the service industry and I am not sure what hooker benefits are

in the end, we are all fuckin losers. ^ some more than others lol

super dipshit maybe if you worked in the last decade you would know something about it

paternity leave rarely =s full pay. Sure as fuck isn't full pay in the service industry and I am not sure what hooker benefits are

depends on where you are

in this country paternity and maternity benefits both suck big time, so we had our first shitrat back in the UK and milked the $ from my gfs high paying job as much as possible

US sucks ass for all kinds of things for workers like annual leave etc, so wouldn't surprise me if it's weak pay for parental leave too :s

i work for a major brand and they average your entire yearly earnings into your paid paternal/maternal leave

so you can take time off and be with the wife and baby with no pay cut

or work and take no time off to make the same amount

i think i chose wisely

in the end, we are all fuckin losers. ^ some more than others lol

super dipshit maybe if you worked in the last decade you would know something about it

again asshole, what exactly do you think I am? I am not stupid

Arizona Parental Leave Laws Benefits Policies Eligibility Paperwork

Arizona parental leave laws can be helpful to new parents. You may find income benefits and job protections while out of work.
Federal laws provide unpaid job protections during maternity and paternity leave. Arizona state regulations help mostly government workers. The benefits and requirements are different between state employees and private employers.
When considering maternity leave policies in Arizona, you should figure out whether your job gives you special rights. Following this outline should help answer some common questions.
What types of paid leave benefits are available?
How long do job protection rights last in Arizona?
How do the policies apply to specific people?

Arizona Paid Maternity Leave Benefits – How Much
The state of Arizona does not have any paid maternity leave benefits. In some cases, private employers offer paid time off as a job perk. Some of Arizona’s biggest employers offer this entitlement. Banner Health, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo are on this list.
If your employer does not offer paid family leave, there are some options to receive income assistance. These benefits may help some people, but they assist only in very specific situations.

You rank up there with Bof A? Wells? Bartender? fucking :lol:

i think this thread devolved into this nonsense because the white cuck brigade couldnt blame another mass shooting on a nigger, a muslim or 'radicalized left'...that fell apart fast and as soon as it was a white guy well here we are

Maternity leave, paternity leave, sick days, vacation days and national holidays are fucking bullshit. Well, not like what you are thinking.

Even though the employee DID NOT WORK on those days, the employer still has to pay for workers comp and liability insurance on said employees, just like they were working. Total crap! If your employer did not have to pay the insurance companies for their employees getting a paid day off, we would all see more paid days off.

So when you hear people a attempting to get a new national holiday and you see the push back from the employers, its because of that.

The benefits available to Team Members at owned and managed hotels and corporate offices[1] with one year of service or greater include:
All new parents - including fathers and adoptive parents - receive two weeks of fully paid parental leave.
New mothers who give birth receive an additional eight weeks of maternity leave, for a total of 10 weeks of fully paid leave.

Back