[Large Pics] This Black Guy Tried To Bite Me Tonight

actually, they definitely will. those fangs are sharp as fuck just like any other creature that sports them. you would be in for a major world of pain if you got bitten by one of those

ed: at least it wasnt a gloliath birdeater

goliath.jpg

Jesus shitting christ, I would have to get a goddamn axe to kill that mother fucker

yea it could have bitten me through the gloves and that shit would not feel good. I do know that it takes a hell of a lot to get a tarantula pissed off/scared enough to bite you tho.

Could be a number of species that roam SoCal. It is an adult male however. It has tibial hooks on the front set of legs. Probably just another black male looking for a white woman.

And Warrlord, you can't defang a spider, it kills them (99% of the time). They cannot eat without their fangs (Mostly).

I got some new spiders in a minute ago, will get some pics of them and the new snakes up here sometime this week.

:clap: mandarb is here

i think it was trying to rape my white wife if that's the case tho

was kind of cool tho as its been at least 8 or 9 years since i seen one here. like i was saying before this guy was fast as fuck and really aggressive compared to the other brown ones that i could literally put my hand in front of and they would walk right on it. Then once in my hand they would just walk and id keep moving my hand like a treadmill and they would not freak out.

hiwsup Trav

hurry up and hit 50s so we can go outlands together

<3

im close :p

and when i show the grandkids the pics they will shit themselfs then i will be their hero's

and they will tell all the kids at school my grandpa can kick your dads ass

The whole point of spiderman, was to step on any spider you see.. or it will kill your family later.

Just put on a shoe and do it.

Back