L.A. Rising - Muse opening for RATM July 30

zodie

Veteran XX
Per promotion company Goldenvoice, it sounds like Muse will be playing followed by RATM in concert July 30 in LA.

Rage Against the Machine

Breaking News 4/18/11
Confirming this post yesterday on the Coachella and Goldenvoice Facebook pages: SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, July 30 in Los Angeles Rage Against The Machine, Muse, Rise Against & More Stay tuned for details

L.A. Rising | Facebook

Muse has regularly named RATM as one of their main influences, and is on the record stating LA is their favorite place to play Stateside. Add to this the fact that LA is RATM'S home turf and...

so who's in?

I love muse and rise against. I used to really like RatM but I haven't followed anything they've done lately. I thought they got disbanded and some people went to audioslave or something, was that a different band?

i almost got kicked out of a muse concert few months back for smoking a joint! great band. when ratm came to town(same night as the republican convention)riot police were waiting outside as the concert ended!
should be alot of fun!

i almost got kicked out of a muse concert few months back for smoking a joint! great band. when ratm came to town(same night as the republican convention)riot police were waiting outside as the concert ended!
should be alot of fun!

media_httpiimgurcomuL_lkFvr.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Man, i do wayyy too much boating - i saw RATM and immediately thought huh? restricted in ability to maneuver? then there was a facepalm moment followed by a i wish i were in LA to see this because i like rage against the machine moment.

Back