Korean schoolkids: japan art project

...wonderful
i wonder if other countries realize how fucked we all are if korea goes to war with their supreme battle strategies

Its cause japan wins at fighting games, and nobody plays Starcraft in Japan so they can't fight back

haha this was good

tp.jpg

sorry.jpg

those are the best

Seraph said:
They're just pissy because Japan kicked their pansy semi-pacifist ass over and over again.
Nice double post.... 6 minutes after your first post.

It's actually about a small island that could potentially have gas deposits nearby. I believe that the island was orignally Japanese but was turned over to the Koreans after WW2 and now the Japanese are trying to get it back.

This sheds new light on why there are U.S. troops in South Korea. Probably to stop the Japs from giving these slopes a good arse whooping.

The next time some pinko european calls me jingoistic I'll refer them to this. They havent seen anything yet. :lol:

slinkeh said:
This sheds new light on why there are U.S. troops in South Korea. Probably to stop the Japs from giving these slopes a good arse whooping.

The next time some pinko european calls me jingoistic I'll refer them to this. They havent seen anything yet. :lol:

I believe Japan's military is inferior to North Korea's just because of their pacifist constitution, thought Im sure theres an expert on TW that will hopefully post soon..

It is the South Korean flag. I even said South Korea. :p:

I think it was Kurayami (can't be sure) who said SK's military was geared more towards war with Japan than NK.

Its also interesting that the U.S. seems to be hinting to Japan to pursue having Nuclear weapons.

In any event I don't trust any of the slopes.

Japan canot start a war with SK. It is actually against their constitution. They are only allowed to have a JDF (Japanese Defense Force). They are not allowed to attack others. But they are trying to get that out of their constitution.

Back