كل ما تبذلونه من قاعدة تابعة لامريك

http://coolthreadlol.ytmnd.com/
DaNGr said:
1 - 10-03-2003, 08:59 PM

So today after school I had to help my mom shop at Costco, I didn't really care.

Before I go on though, when I got caught stealing in 5th grade, my teachers answer book, she found it and made me goto the teacher with the books, before I entered I was full in tears, I learned a fucking harsh leason in stealing is bad.

So My friend I knew, did this before he grabbed like a cheap ass game say StarCraft for 15 bucks and threw in a 50 dollar game. Now this costco is very stupid, no cameras and they keep the games INSIDE the box, and its an open area.

So I take StarCraft, and Command And Conqueror, put that cd inside starcraft, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so fucking scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE :)

While I will never do this again because its not worth shittin ur pants over. And I told my mom half way down shes like, oh.. lol I guess a CD Case isn't as bad as some other stuff.

TABS:
1. Went to Costco
2. Bought 15 dollar crap game
3. Put 50 dollar game inside 15 dollar crap game before buying
4. Mission Complete.

Did you guys ever do something like this?:)

Is he 11? also I predict using my powers of prescience that if this thread reaches 2 pages, the page numbers will be on the left of the title.

In response to baby bew's post...I once walked out of a lawnmower shop with a 8hp tacumseh edger engine for a go-cart my friends and I were making...that was hard.... and heavy as fuck for a 13 year old.

that is all...carry on.

Back